Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Hey guys, the SS Darth Malgus PF, PCS Sagat and HT Wolverine are available to pre-order now.

Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Hi lee
Do you get all the hgc stuff as just seen a 1/3 wolverine statue sneak peak and it looks like it may be a purchase :)

Hi lee
Do you get all the hgc stuff as just seen a 1/3 wolverine statue sneak peak and it looks like it may be a purchase :)

Hi my friend, aye I will get all HCG items, so no problem with the 1/3 wolverine statue. I also very like the 1/3 Ryu statue. Can't wait to see the more details:lol

Yeah looks like its going to be a good line will make great dioramas

Oh while I remember is there any news on the eta for the Thor hammer?

So do you think you'll be able to get it?

I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Lee quick question buddy, when did you say Commander fox lands with you? i vaguely remember september, just curious as i think he's my first PO to drop not sure?, if he is i will pay him off now as i've got the dosh.

Lee quick question buddy, when did you say Commander fox lands with you? i vaguely remember september, just curious as i think he's my first PO to drop not sure?, if he is i will pay him off now as i've got the dosh.

It will arrive in first week of Oct, so another one month till we see it :wink1:

Hey mate, now that SSC have started shopping some, any idea when you'll be getting the Tumblers in?

Should arrive end of Oct or early Nov, still waiting for the confirmation from suppliers.

Whilst I don't mind the delays as it helps the wallet I remember last year you got me my DX06 Captain Jack before SSC even started shipping theirs, you also got me my Captain America and Christopher Reeves Superman speedily as well, how comes you have to wait so long to get the Hot Toys products now Lee?

Back