Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does arkham have much replay value? thats the #1 thing that i need in a game. cant stand paying the 50 or 60 bucks to beat a game and then let it collect dust.

Hey folks thought i'd quickly drop in with a little WIP of mine (as it does fit the "subject" matter)

after 5 hours of sculpting...

2009-08-2717-56-06132.jpg

2009-08-2717-56-09745.jpg

2009-08-2717-56-15374.jpg

2009-08-2717-56-21426.jpg

My first attempt at a HUMAN (ish) character, my take on a Arkham Asylum style Penguin....

Nope he was done from imagination only...i had a mental image of what he would/should look like when i set out to sculpt him...

I dont like the mouth tho, i need to work on sculpting them...maybe invest in some better tools too

Glad you like him tho Nocturne;

something to keep me busy till the september 18th release date.......

holy crap the combat challenges are freaking hard. dont know if i'll ever complete all of those.

I've heard that a lot and think it's stupid they are part of the 100% achievement onces you've finished the main game and collected all there is to get then that should be 100% IMHO

I still have to finish cod 3 on hardcore. i got stuck on one of the last boards and lost my patience after about 3 months. lol

There were a few levels on cod2 and MW that made me want to quit but i won't let a game get the better of me once i've started so did them in the end i wasn't stuck for days just hours of restarts. :lol

I've heard that a lot and think it's stupid they are part of the 100% achievement onces you've finished the main game and collected all there is to get then that should be 100% IMHO

it reminds me of getting 100% in GTA 4 , you have to get all the friends your left with up to 90% or more liking you. I had to keep taking them bowling and out again and again and whilst its part of the game it gets a little annoying and once you've done it once that should be it surely.

I'm reaaaaallly looking forward to this though , hoping to pick it up this week.
I'm interested in what others have asked to , does this have good reply value ?.

Nope he was done from imagination only...i had a mental image of what he would/should look like when i set out to sculpt him...

I dont like the mouth tho, i need to work on sculpting them...maybe invest in some better tools too

Glad you like him tho Nocturne;

something to keep me busy till the september 18th release date.......

You're off to a good start there, definitely better than I could do.
Admittedly The Penguin is probably my least favourite Batman villain

it reminds me of getting 100% in GTA 4 , you have to get all the friends your left with up to 90% or more liking you. I had to keep taking them bowling and out again and again and whilst its part of the game it gets a little annoying and once you've done it once that should be it surely.
Oh god don't remind me of that mind numbing bit of the game please. :google :lol

I'm interested in what others have asked to , does this have good reply value ?.
I'd also like to know i guess if you start on Hard and get all the stuff there won't really be any replay value apart for the rock solid challenges that sound like they will keep me from 100% this game. :(

What setting you starting on uscmhicks?

Oh god don't remind me of that mind numbing bit of the game please. :google :lol

I'd also like to know i guess if you start on Hard and get all the stuff there won't really be any replay value apart for the rock solid challenges that sound like they will keep me from 100% this game. :(

What setting you starting on uscmhicks?

probably normal. I think I'd like to play through this twice at the least. I like games to last a while to rather than pay £40.00 and then they last 4 hours. :lol
£10.00 an hour. :lol

probably normal. I think I'd like to play through this twice at the least. I like games to last a while to rather than pay £40.00 and then they last 4 hours. :lol
£10.00 an hour. :lol

Yep normal for me as well collect everything then just blast hard mode off, you're right about games lasting about 4 hours it's a joke at these prices. :lol

Really though, that achievement is nothing compared to the sheer blind luck needed to get "Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie."

Finally finished the game. Jumped straight into hard mode so it took a little longer. I'm just running around collecting the last little bits now. The good thing is after having played through on hard the challenge maps are a cake walk so far.

P.S. When the games over, be sure to stay through the credits.

does arkham have much replay value? thats the #1 thing that i need in a game. cant stand paying the 50 or 60 bucks to beat a game and then let it collect dust.
Replaying on a harder difficulty, and then completing all the Riddler's Challenges, something you'll actually want to do since they give you Challenge Maps.

And yes, the Challenge Maps are loads of fun.

I was number 8 on the Caged Fighter Joker map!11 Dunno if I'm still there today though.

Almost had myself a 50 hit combo, but the inconsistent countering screwed me over and Mistah J got slapped. :(

This game is awesome.
I started solving the riddles but I gave up in the end as it was spoiling the flow of the story for me.
I will try solve them all on my second go

Solving all the riddles is no problem when you beat the game. There's no one on the island but Arkham guards and a few lunatics here and there...so no obstacles to get in the way when looking.

Back