Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

While I like the look of the animated series Batman, it doesn't fit in with the game at all as it will be a cartoon Batman fighting realistic looking enemies. Will look really dumb.

^ Not heard anything official yet, but my feeling is that all the skins will be unlockable at some point down the line, either by beating the game or by DLC.
I think the pre-order exclusives mean that you just get to use and play with them straight away.

Also, check out these new skins:
244veqg.jpg

The 'Earth One' costume as it's being called actualy looks very badass.
I seriously can't believe they released an animated series skin in the animated style - but damn, I love it! haha!
I gotta get me that skin - it's hilarious and awesome at the same time :D can't wait to play using that it!

That middle costume looks pretty damn good!

new-batman-arkham-city-bonus-costumes-revealed-earth-one-the-animated-series-batman-beyond-and-more.jpg

These all looks just SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going for the Blue Version or The Animated Series

:yess: Frank Miller's is going to fit in perfectly with the dark tone of the game IMO. That will definately be my skin of choice. Not to mention how cool it will look putting all that weight behind your punches.

Animated looks cool but may end up looking weird mixed in with the rest of the game's graphics.

new-batman-arkham-city-bonus-costumes-revealed-earth-one-the-animated-series-batman-beyond-and-more.jpg

These all looks just SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going for the Blue Version or The Animated Series

very cool.

my only problem is that i hoped they woulda made batman less bulky for some of the skins. still these are all the versions i hoped would make it to the game:yess:

these games are like the perfect fanwanks haha

They have a practically endless amount of skins they could make. All the way from the Bob Kane days to Lee with the reboot. The animated series skin is a nice nod since they have so many of the same voice actors from it in the game. Kevin and Mark made the first game amazing. I just wish they had gotten more back for this game (Two-face, Penguin, etc).

They need to make skins for Catwoman and Robin as well, hell, maybe even just themes (I.e.TAS all character models in game appear like Batman).

They need to make skins for Catwoman and Robin as well, hell, maybe even just themes (I.e.TAS all character models in game appear like Batman).

Oh man, that would be awesome.

BTAS Batman
BTAS Robin
BTAS Catwoman
BTAS Joker
BTAS Harley
BTAS Two-Face
BTAS Freeze
BTAS Penguin

etc.

They've got to be simple enough to design.

^ That would be awesome - though I have a feeling the skins will only be available to paly in challenge modes like AA, so only characters in the challenge modes can have alternate skins like Batman & Robin.

Would be cooler if Rocksteady just made a full-on animated series game ala Arkham City - with the art-deco animated style city.
That 'Batman: Vengeance' one we got years ago was terrible!

Alex Ross Batman would suit the current batman model face...it would be epic !

Back