Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

give me a btas look that would be insane .
I thought BTAS was one of their main style's/tone this series was going for.
batman_arkham_asylum_profilelarge.jpg

batman.jpg

The only difference I see is the bat-symbol. would be cool to see that changed in a skin to the BTAS.

That Bane spoiler is pretty cool. That's going to be fun...

The Batman Begins skin looks kinda lame since he's too bulky, but for fans of the costume I'm sure its pretty cool.

Me to. I platinum'd it so hadnt bothered with it. Time to play it again I think :D

I have 1000G and have beat it 7 times now. 3 times on hard and 4 on normal. I can beat it pretty damn fast. Such an awesome game.

I played this game a few times, beat it, I must say it was very addicting, very fun game, I felt like such a detective.

I have 1000G and have beat it 7 times now. 3 times on hard and 4 on normal. I can beat it pretty damn fast. Such an awesome game.

Same here. I love it on "HARD" they turn off Batman's "spidey-sense" on when enemies are attacking. Makes it SOOOO much more fun.

^ Not heard anything official yet, but my feeling is that all the skins will be unlockable at some point down the line, either by beating the game or by DLC.
I think the pre-order exclusives mean that you just get to use and play with them straight away.

Also, check out these new skins:
244veqg.jpg

The 'Earth One' costume as it's being called actualy looks very badass.
I seriously can't believe they released an animated series skin in the animated style - but damn, I love it! haha!
I gotta get me that skin - it's hilarious and awesome at the same time :D can't wait to play using that it!

I take back what I said about the Batman Beyond skin, it is pretty cool. I really like the middle one as well.

BTAS Batman skin > All other skins

Can't believe that's one of them. Now the skin will match the Conroy voice perfectly.

:yess::yess::yess:

batmanmodelsheet1.jpg

BTAS Batman skin > All other skins

Can't believe that's one of them. Now the skin will match the Conroy voice perfectly.

:yess::yess::yess:

batmanmodelsheet1.jpg

Was thinking the SAME thing.....now I just wish that the retailers would announce which store is going to have which skin, so I can preorder it and get that over with LoL

Back