Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

Yes, she is. Absolutely amazing trailer, I am now even more pumped for this. Freeze looks like he'll be a pain in the ass to beat. October can't come soon enough! :rock

Was kind of hoping for a more Animated Show look...but I'll take what Rocksteady gives us :lol

tumblr_lpxrpdfKei1qems7ao1_500.gif

Yes, she is. Absolutely amazing trailer, I am now even more pumped for this. Freeze looks like he'll be a pain in the ass to beat. October can't come soon enough! :rock

So why does batman have his wife, I'm really anxious to know what the plot for this game is. It looks very deep. I cant wait to find out.:yess:

so the dark knight returns skin comes with the collector's edition. I checked amazon and the just have a comic book EX, gamestop has the joker challenge map EX

where do the other batman skins come from?

The Freeze trailer may be my favorite of the bunch. Before the mechanical enhancement, he sounds a bit like Terrence Stamp.

SnakeDoc

The Freeze trailer may be my favorite of the bunch. Before the mechanical enhancement, he sounds a bit like Terrence Stamp.

SnakeDoc

I think my favourite trailor to date is the penguin one. Im not a big fan of the charactor, but i really enjoyed the atmosphere and ofcourse grundy.

I hadn't seen these pics of a possible Poison Ivy and Titan Penguin before https://www.gamingtruth.com/2011/05/31/batman-arkham-city-villains-and-foes/

Pretty obvious fakes IMO. Penguin's outfit doesn't even come close to what he is wearing in the offical pics/videos and Ivy has some weird Alice Cooper eyeshadow going on there that doesn't make any sense.

So why does batman have his wife, I'm really anxious to know what the plot for this game is. It looks very deep. I cant wait to find out.:yess:

I doubt Batman actually has her. He probably has to go get/rescue her from another Bad guy. Freeze is just being lazy not getting her himself. Typical bad guy :lol

Pretty obvious fakes IMO. Penguin's outfit doesn't even come close to what he is wearing in the offical pics/videos and Ivy has some weird Alice Cooper eyeshadow going on there that doesn't make any sense.

I doubt Batman actually has her. He probably has to go get/rescue her from another Bad guy. Freeze is just being lazy not getting her himself. Typical bad guy :lol

Maybe she's being held or isn't in Arkham City at all. You have to go into gotham to save her. Ala AC 2s last mission to Rome.

oh yeah, fakes but interesting pics none the less. apparently they've been circulating for awhile. I wonder if they'll do another Titan enhanced boss?

Freeze's vial, his schematics, those silver probes, his loss of Nora and desire for Batman to bring her to him all sound like a promising boss battle. can't wait for this game.

Batman is on the front of them all, Catwoman is on the back, Gamestop has Joker on the back.

Back