Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

Just wait until he Schumachers the whole ****ing thing lol.

what if..what if he dies right after making it and..and his performance was really really good?

1000th (finally):fireworks

The only films with Ben Affleck I've seen are Daredevil DC and Kevin Smith ones. Speaking of him, he must be crying with happiness right now.

Smith allready tweeted on the matter:

Holy ****... BEN AFFLECK IS THE NEW BATMAN!!! https://variety.com/2013/film/news/ben-af...200586881/ … Do you know what this means? It means that I've seen Batman naked!!!

The next "Fatman on Batman" will be amazing for sure. :)

Didn't see this coming. Affleck has proven himself to be a good director and actor these days. But I'm still not sure about him as Batman. Hope he surprises the audience with his performance.

WB is just not making any inspired decisions anymore.

This is the best nerd rage since they cast that gay cowboy as Joker.

I love to see a nerd cry, best nerd rage thread in a long time :yess:

what if he dies right after making it and..and his performance was really really good?

What if he dies after making it, and his mediocre performance suddenly becomes over rated?

5:00 in the morning and this thread is still going strong. Never underestimate the power of fan rage.

This is the best nerd rage since they cast that gay cowboy as Joker.

I love to see a nerd cry, best nerd rage thread in a long time :yess:

Wait til we here the news about the death threats to affleck.:lol. It's coming soon.

why is ebay down?

No idea....but it's got to be all connected, protest or something. I mean how can it be coincidence right? Think about it, a lot of ppl don't like ben when he won that award everyone like rolled their eyes celebs don't even like him :wink1: lol

I guess if there is enough nerd rage...
They did get rid of Mary Jane from Amazing Spider man 2 just because nerds wouldn't Shut the F up about her :lol

So anything is possible! :peace

Oh didnt know that. Was it because she didnt look like MJ? I saw a few pics on fb, and thought they couldve picked a better actresss.

Please re-cast, WB!

Oh didnt know that. Was it because she didnt look like MJ? I saw a few pics on fb, and thought they couldve picked a better actresss.

Please re-cast, WB!

well, think about it. She was shown as Mary Jane and the internet exploded, (everyone pretty much said she was the ugliest thing that walked the Earth)

Then days, weeks later of so much nerd rage she is taken down from the project, and the director has some lame stupid excuse....
Too much of a coincidence. Everyone online hates this girl to no end and they take her out.

So yeah, :lol maybe they will end up replacing Ben Affleck after this weekend :lol

That was ****ty what they did to that poor girl. ****ing idiot nerds. Waste of ****ing air those pricks.

I liked her. I liked her a lot. I Was fine with her as Mary Jane... I was even looking forward to it... :monkey2

At least he's got a decent jawline/chin.

batman-arkham-origins1-620x340.jpg

reg_634.Benaffleck.jlc.112912.jpg

What if he dies after making it, and his mediocre performance suddenly becomes over rated?

Fair enough. What if...what if Affleck serves as a transition Batman from Nolands beloved films to the next set of Batman films? What if, he is so bad it kills the the character so it can be rebooted a few years later by someone who "at least isn't as bad as Ben Affleck" ?

My point being Nolan's films are going to be a hard act to follow for anyone.

Shut up.... And go to bed

You shut up. Anyone who agreed with those basement dwelling losers needs to get a clue. That's what a real woman looks like. Not some plastic fake *****.

Back