1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is despised by anyone that owns the original version. It's not a 89 Bat's situation. This one's different. It's gonna be trashed from beginning to end by a lot of people for multiple reasons.

Just prepare yourself for it.

I own the Suicide Squad version. If they fix some of the body proportions this’ll be an improvement in every aspect. The cowl is better (though it needs some tweaking), the suit details and musculature are better, the inclusion of a Bruce Wayne head is fantastic, etc.

I’m cautiously optimistic. Not ordering until we see the final product tho.

This figure is despised by anyone that owns the original version. It's not a 89 Bat's situation. This one's different. It's gonna be trashed from beginning to end by a lot of people for multiple reasons.

Just prepare yourself for it.

It’s always hard to know with Hot Toys. The promo photos for BvS Batman 1.0 were hideous but it turned out to be a stellar figure. Preorder is a dice roll for sure though. I went ahead and sold my 1.0 so I’m crossing my fingers lol.

Back