Because I know how much you all love Nicolas Cage!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick should revert back to Coppola. Perhaps the name change alone would give him the power to do good cinema. I mean look at Francis Ford and his daughter Sophia... They are both amazing directors. Both have the Coppola name.

Everytime I think of Cage, I think of some cheesy actor who wears crappy shades, jump kicking ninjas and old guys with beards. Oh and some 4 armed beast that kind of looks like Brock Lesnar on a bad day.

nic-cage-3.gif

Yet he won an Oscar and has been in a kajillion movies. There must be a reason he continues to get work. lol

Like I said, because of his family connections I'm sure. He probably works cheap as well. It sure isn't his wonderful talent.

Big deal on the Oscar. A lot of people win those and you wonder why they did.

Keanu Reeves has made a career and he is a God-awful actor. Unless the part calls for an emotionless drone.

I like a lot of Cage's movies. I've never had a problem with him.

this looks interesting...one he is filming now:

Left Behind (2014)
Action | Sci-Fi | Thriller - 19 June 2014 (Netherlands)
Not yet released
A group of people struggle to survive in the aftermath of the Rapture that has removed people of the Christian faith from Earth.

I like a lot of Cage's movies. I've never had a problem with him.

this looks interesting...one he is filming now:

Left Behind (2014)
Action | Sci-Fi | Thriller - 19 June 2014 (Netherlands)
Not yet released
A group of people struggle to survive in the aftermath of the Rapture that has removed people of the Christian faith from Earth.

NO. Screw that! I refuse to watch that crap! :monkey4

Back