Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah the medicom. My favorite guts figure. You probably already know but just make sure you put some tape or something on the top of the inside of the cloak cause it will stain his neck and face
I soaked the cape a few times to get any extra dye out similar to the Hot Toys jedi robes, but ill probably do tape too just to be safe

I received this custom head not long ago, just didn't have enough time to take some pictures of it. It's so beautiful.

DSC_0386.png

I received this custom head not long ago, just didn't have enough time to take some pictures of it. It's so beautiful.
This looks awesome, Bornz0r! Who sculpted this? Also, do you have any pictures in standard lighting? Would love to see the sculpt in full under regular light.

This looks awesome, Bornz0r! Who sculpted this? Also, do you have any pictures in standard lighting? Would love to see the sculpt in full under regular light.
Hey Ryo, so basically this is a 3D scan of the Prime1 Unleash Edition Deluxe Version head resized and modified to work on the 3Z Berserker Armor. Here's a close-up of the sculpt but photos are taken using my phone and they're not the best of quality. I'm sorry.

signal-2024-06-13-180959_002.jpeg
signal-2024-06-13-180959_003.jpeg

Hey Ryo, so basically this is a 3D scan of the Prime1 Unleash Edition Deluxe Version head resized and modified to work on the 3Z Berserker Armor. Here's a close-up of the sculpt but photos are taken using my phone and they're not the best of quality. I'm sorry.
I knew it looked familiar!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

View attachment 707762
Awesome sculpt. I have both Prime1Studios 1/3 Black Swordsman and Berserker Guts statues and the head sculpts are great. Any chance the custom artist who did this head for you would be willing to do more?

Awesome sculpt. I have both Prime1Studios 1/3 Black Swordsman and Berserker Guts statues and the head sculpts are great. Any chance the custom artist who did this head for you would be willing to do more?
Oh yeah, shoot me a personal message so we can talk more and not spam this thread. Just a fair warning, it's sold as unpainted so you need to book a painter. Unfortunately the one I use is not accepting commissions at this time but there's alternative options.

I soaked the cape a few times to get any extra dye out similar to the Hot Toys jedi robes, but ill probably do tape too just to be safe
I soaked mine multiple times as well and got what I thought was all the dye I could get out but it still stained. Luckily I always kept it tucked under his jaw, so that got the stains and not his face

Agreed, it’s such an imposing piece! I received mine couple months ago,

The stands really help it stand properly.

I didn’t know there was an option to have it pre-painted, but I suspect it will not be hard to do since it’s mostly silver. I just need to nip in to my local Games Workshop and pick up some silver citadel paints.

Pricing for me was US$434 (including postage) - it came in a big box containing various other small boxes packaged extremely well with loads of protection.

Since it is a custom resin piece there is a lot of futzing needed, but it really is a work of art especially since there isn’t any other 1/6 Skull Knight Horses around.

I’m glad he took my feedback on board and used leather straps instead of fabric cords shown originally as it really does makes a difference.

I now somehow want to change Skull Knights LED eyes from red to yellow to match his horse… 😅
Could you share where you got the stands from or what they are? Thanks!

Could you share where you got the stands from or what they are? Thanks!
I bought them direct from zhiwei_hao when I bought the Horse as it was much cheaper than me sourcing it separately from other sellers abroad.

They were US$4 each.

Pics attached for your reference.

Attachments

• C7A05798-9BC5-411E-BC20-5340F514456D.jpeg
    C7A05798-9BC5-411E-BC20-5340F514456D.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
  • B077C74B-EAC2-4F57-B7DC-00C67B7D1733.jpeg
    B077C74B-EAC2-4F57-B7DC-00C67B7D1733.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
I bought them direct from zhiwei_hao when I bought the Horse as it was much cheaper than me sourcing it separately from other sellers abroad.

They were US$4 each.

Pics attached for your reference.
Got them from amazon for 13$ each shipped, arrived and now skull knight can sit on his horse, ill take pictures, but thank you!

Yes! Finally managed to snipe a Limited Edition Bloody guts on Evil Bay.. wallets burns but I had to complete the collection in anticipation for Griffith, I have been so impressed with all of them so far.

Watch Threezero announce a Reissue of this one 💀, id diiiie. But honestly I think the next version of Guts figure they alluded to might be Golden Age, which I would kill for...OR the most recent the casual/powered down Berserker armor look that figuarts did too. Which I could see them doing since it's a lot of re-use, but boy do i want a Golden age version badly lol. More berserk is always good no matter what
Screenshot_20240616-230002.png

Dark Horse Direct has put a variant bookend set up for preorder. Seems to be a timed release, so preorders end in August.
I do have the original ones, so I'm not sure what I think of these. I like the idea of a Manga/comic approach, but I'm not sure what I think of the execution yet, especially as they're charging the same as they did for the original version, but maybe there are some people who missed out and will be happy with this style.

448064112_874141471415735_8642711068839540494_n.jpg

448153927_998543452275538_859739694584418735_n.jpg

448154728_998543492275534_1304821714855204070_n.jpg

448153333_998543415608875_174893861710529769_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back