Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went out to take some pictures of Guts, regret. šŸ„µ
Absolutely incredible head sculpt!

I love the massive level up that Ryo has achieved in such a short amount of time. I have his own sculpt from a year ago (I know you have it too) where the colours are so much flatter. He now manages to simulate sub surface scattering and the general translucency of skin SO well. That warmth on the nose and ears. It's like I'm actually seeing light through skin. I was even blown away with Puck, as he's achieved that translucency with Puck too and it's amazing in-hand. Plus I really love the way he paints Guts' eyebrows and hair and blends it with the skin.

I wouldn't want anyone else to paint Guts sculpts for me and am certainly happy to wait until the end of the year for him to paint my next Zhiwei sculpt!

Figma Skull Knight

GQnJlLZacAAzhAn

Figma Skull Knight

GQnJlLZacAAzhAn
Wow this looks gorgeous, I think there's so much detail and paint work it might look out of place with the other figmas..kind of a different vibe. Rare to see figmas have so much weathering with dirt and grime.they stepped Thier game up with this one

And I'll be the first to say it, where did the horse go ? Is there no prototype next to it? Hopefully it's not cancelled..

I'm just opening the limited edition and oh my god. This thing truly is beautiful. The blood is some of the best bloody paint I've ever seen on any figure. Then again I'm used to storm collectibles paint jobs so that's not really a great standard lmao, had to take a break from opening it
PXL_20240621_185104881.MP.jpg
PXL_20240621_185112759.MP.jpg

I'm just opening the limited edition and oh my god. This thing truly is beautiful. The blood is some of the best bloody paint I've ever seen on any figure. Then again I'm used to storm collectibles paint jobs so that's not really a great standard lmao, had to take a break from opening it View attachment 709342View attachment 709343
Be careful with the hands and wrists, heat the joints before moving them, the paint tended to make them stick and sometimes snap.

Wow this looks gorgeous, I think there's so much detail and paint work it might look out of place with the other figmas..kind of a different vibe. Rare to see figmas have so much weathering with dirt and grime.they stepped Thier game up with this one

And I'll be the first to say it, where did the horse go ? Is there no prototype next to it? Hopefully it's not cancelled..
Just the first round of pictures, usually of the new stuff. Horse is likely there but no change from last appearance.

Be careful with the hands and wrists, heat the joints before moving them, the paint tended to make them stick and sometimes snap.
Thank you for the warning, yeah I've seen quite a bit of posts about that but thankfully everything has really good tolerance, I heated up most of the figure and slightly moved the joints, the wrist feel firm but definitely not tight and don't make any squeaky overly tight sounds on mine thankfully, this is just a placeholder pose untill I create my rock diorama for him and get some posts for the heads.
PXL_20240621_200318941.MP.jpg

Thank you for the warning, yeah I've seen quite a bit of posts about that but thankfully everything has really good tolerance, I heated up most of the figure and slightly moved the joints, the wrist feel firm but definitely not tight and don't make any squeaky overly tight sounds on mine thankfully, this is just a placeholder pose untill I create my rock diorama for him and get some posts for the heads.View attachment 709354
Glad to hear. I forgot to mention the sliding knee part got stuck on mine, same issue with the tacky paint, another thing to watch out for.

I'd be down for a deluxe set. Definitely going to be an expensive figma though if the included the horse.

I own the Prime 1 Skull Knight on horseback, honestly wish I never bought it. Way too big. Have been hoping one day Gecco would tackle Berserk again. Still own their Guts.

Maybe Horse will be sold separately

F2Pp6IRW4AUX46M
Now that I'm looking at it, the horse seems just slightly undersized maybe, or is that just me? I think it's the head and neck seem pretty short, ofcourse it's prototypes so maybe it will be fixed

speaking of, ive done a few joint repairs of the threezero wrist for mine. It renders the articulation not as good but its a stronger hold. The ones that broke I drilled a hole through them and superglued in metal rods and screws.

Back