Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Ashley Wood has been around for a long time and is one of the most gifted artists! I love all his work. His is mainly from comics and such. If you don't know his work, I really suggest going out and finding some!! He worked with Konami and Kojima to make the MGS comic series! He is so ^^^^ing talented! He has done work for SSC, Medicom and McFarlane before as well.

Here is the "Behind the scenes look" at SSC: Popbot Polystone Statue

Just because it isn't the standard stuff you are used to seeing, people should break out of their comfort zones and look for new things. And Ashley Wood is an amazing place to start!!!!

These are true pieces of art and so much less a toy than the rest of the 1/6 stuff out there. And yes, she is 1/6.

Here is some of his artwork:

leftpanel.jpg

19.jpg

zvr-cvr1a.jpg

mgssol5.jpg

Last edited:
Well, Ashley Wood has been around for a long time and is one of the most gifted artists! I love all his work. His is mainly from comics and such. If you don't know his work, I really suggest going out and finding some!! He worked with Konami and Kojima to make the MGS comic series! He is so ^^^^ing talented! He has done work for SSC, Medicom and McFarlane before as well.

Here is the "Behind the scenes look" at SSC: Popbot Polystone Statue

Just because it isn't the standard stuff you are used to seeing, people should break out of their comfort zones and look for new things. And Ashley Wood is an amazing place to start!!!!

These are true pieces of art and so much less a toy than the rest of the 1/6 stuff out there. And yes, she is 1/6.

Here is some of his artwork:

leftpanel.jpg

19.jpg

zvr-cvr1a.jpg

mgssol5.jpg

Admit it, you only know and like him because he did that MGS cover art. :cool:

I like off the wall, art figures so this is right up my alley. I'm semi-familiar with the artist, but buying something like this is a great way to learn more :rock

Got Betie dirty deeds coming in 2 weeks, might grab the desert version on the flex-pay, theres going to be more robots and figures added to the line.

Ashley Wood just had a pre-order for a 12inch figure from his new toy company.

I found myself caving in on this one. I said no when I first saw it and didn't want to invest in another line but now I've changed my mind. Ashley does great work and I like the fact that it’s out of the ordinary. It also works with Sideshow’s Dead line. Used some of my rewards points for this to bring the price down. I was able to get the Nom de Plume which sealed the deal.

Limited number and small production runs seem to escalate the price on figures like this.

Damn!!! You got a Nom de Plume??!! Oh I hate you.!! I completely forgot the PO was just the other day and completely missed out! So pissed! But I got the next Bertie on lock though!

My poor F5 button worked hard that day. There was no mention of when it would sell. Then calculating the time zone and actual time it was going live. Heart stopper when it I saw it in my shopping cart.

I prefer the desert version...looks more apocalyptic to me....awesome...thinking about buying her..when is this shipping.?

I prefer the desert version...looks more apocalyptic to me....awesome...thinking about buying her..when is this shipping.?

Desert rat is already available from bambalandstore and other online sellers (ebay, etc.).
I got mine since a month now ;).

Back