Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SpawnFan have you ever been stung by customs? Since you're in Holland I thought customs might get to you.

I live in the UK and pre-ordered Mort, just hoping I don't get stung. I emailed Ash but never got a reply. So hoping he forwarded my message.

SpawnFan have you ever been stung by customs? Since you're in Holland I thought customs might get to you.

I live in the UK and pre-ordered Mort, just hoping I don't get stung. I emailed Ash but never got a reply. So hoping he forwarded my message.

I got "stung" by customs when I ordered my ZvR Bertie and WWR book and had to pay $100 when they arrived.

But most of my stuff has arrived without a customs claim.

Damnit! I have been looking for my clay the past hour or so, so I can make a bamba lad and crying baby proto and make them with hardening clay tomorrow but I can't find my clay anywhere!

bamba lad

holiday07.jpg

Crying baby

coverblow.jpg

I just hope Ashley have forwarded my msg in regards to lowering the value.

Here's a pic of Bramble.
promo.jpg

Sweet news about the weapons. Someone on the Kidrobot forums got their Les Mort but no pictures yet...:banghead

My Les Mort order still says "Processing." :banghead

Weak since I ordered it AND PRE-PAYED on 8/6/08. :rolleyes:

No more preordering for me until they get their act together.

My Les Mort order still says "Processing." :banghead

Weak since I ordered it AND PRE-PAYED on 8/6/08. :rolleyes:

No more preordering for me until they get their act together.

I don't think that really means anything. I just checked and my Berties that i've had for weeks are still "processing".

I am pretty sure, since jon said that someone already got their Mort, that they are on their way as we speak. At least I hope so....

NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable

Mine says processing too, ordered it around August. But the note above states it all. I wonder how come they dont send a tracking number? Doesnt EMS often come with tracking?

My Dirty Deeds from sideshow just arrived finally.

But my camera is in the shop! so no pics sorry. It looks great though. :D

I will be making about 5 or 6 of these, but there is one catch! :p

They are free only! ;)

Send me a PM with your snail mail if you want one, I am only doing this for us Bertie nuts! :D

YGPM, You handsome devil, you. :monkey3
BTW, A member over at OSW, who lives in Texas (same as me) got his Les mort this morning. Mail hasn't been delivered here yet, but I'll be sure to post the minute the doorbell rings, if it does!

BTW, A member over at OSW, who lives in Texas (same as me) got his Les mort this morning. Mail hasn't been delivered here yet, but I'll be sure to post the minute the doorbell rings, if it does!

So where are the pics?!

What is up with these people not posting pics of stuff EVERYBODY is waiting for!!

So I gotta make 3 bamba lad's already, I'll just make the number of lad's that people want and then make some crying baby's afterwards.

Im trying to catch a feel on how these are being distributed and how long it'll take mine to get here lol. (cant you tell how anxious I am?) MMm...sightings in Texas, Connecticut , I dont know where Crowinghorse is based at, I live in Jersey...

Arrgggh!! :banghead I hate waiting..

Back