Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really think they'd have a leg to stand on. He doesn't have a website, everything is done in private. Legally, yes he's in the wrong but I really can't see how they can go after him, may as well go after everyone that's ever made a set of Wolverine Claws...or a Predator mask. He just makes the statue's/items that fans want, the community is better for people like him and the other custom makers.

If sideshow made X-men products with as much imagination we wouldn't have to pay double (and then some) on the side!

he has zero license or permission for that matter. Disney doesn't surf with that

I think there's a whole " personal purposes" loop hole you can exploit. Otherwise I don't see how these guys would get away with it. I highly doubt that the statue company in Asia that makes those large wolverine/ predator/ hulk statues ( the art department?) Has any permission to make statues either. There are lots of private guys out there. Maybe they have just not been caught yet, who knows.

I have to agree with you I like a bit of comic book styling a to my statues

And Kevin awesome awesome paintjob

Your making me sad again Ant lol!!

Seriously, glad your enjoying the MadX wolverine as its the BEST 1/4 scale at present still IMO! Even considering trying to get an a second unpainted one for a Kevin Ferrer paintjob, rather than another Kenny Alensandro one like yours, if the XM or new SS pf rumoured isn't up to scratch.

Stoked by the paintjob that Kevin has pulled off for the unmasked LSF head. Should be good and I will post pics. He also did a custom paint job on the regular LSF that he sold me and mine does look spotless because of it. Very lucky on that front.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your making me sad again Ant lol!!

Seriously, glad your enjoying the MadX wolverine as its the BEST 1/4 scale at present still IMO! Even considering trying to get an a second unpainted one for a Kevin Ferrer paintjob, rather than another Kenny Alensandro one like yours, if the XM or new SS pf rumoured isn't up to scratch.

Stoked by the paintjob that Kevin has pulled off for the unmasked LSF head. Should be good and I will post pics. He also did a custom paint job on the regular LSF that he sold me and mine does look spotless because of it. Very lucky on that front.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kevin would do an awesome job of it

Finally sorted out my first dark spidey custom project :-D

I think there's a whole " personal purposes" loop hole you can exploit. Otherwise I don't see how these guys would get away with it. I highly doubt that the statue company in Asia that makes those large wolverine/ predator/ hulk statues ( the art department?) Has any permission to make statues either. There are lots of private guys out there. Maybe they have just not been caught yet, who knows.

They are outside of the US, and far away from the reach of the law (up to certain extend). Customizers here in the country on the other hand....:007

IMO this

u2esuty9.jpg

Is EPIC :rock

Love it

cool didnt know about this thread & my pics are here lol! glad u like it bro, it's really impressive in person & u guys have to see it in person for better judgment.

Best ever?

WOW!!! I would say this is in the top three for sure.... Awesome and congrats... I hope SSC does a new fully sculpted Wolverine soon. I need one for my collection and I missed out on the classic comiquette.

If Wolverine was my all time fav Marvel character I would get this.... The price is too high for me to spend on a character that is not my Number one... But man is it nice.

Last edited:
It does look fantastic all of the details are phenomenal on it down to the veins on the hands

Truly an inspired creation

Love everything about the custom except he needs some hair on his body. Wolvie is a hairy dude and he"s a little too clean in the video.

Love everything about the custom except he needs some hair on his body. Wolvie is a hairy dude and he"s a little too clean in the video.

I want to add blood and hair on it. Yes the hair is important your right

Last edited:
I want to add blood and hair on it. Yes the hair is important your right

Exactly! With all of those defeated ninjas at his feet, you'd think there would be a little bit of blood on the piece. And Wolvie isn't Wolvie if it looks like he shaves his body. Even though I think those are important elements that are missing on the piece...IT LOOKS PHENOMENAL! Don't think for one minute that I am not completely blown away by the piece. It is impressive.

Back