Hot Toys - MMS756 - Deadpool & Wolverine - 1/6th scale Wolverine (Jacket Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 716628

There's a screenshot if its location. I prefer you use the button instesd of typing it out. The old code some people use is only moderately effective in terms of looks, so the button fixes that.
I'm either very stupid or very clueless possibly both because i tried many times to do that and it doesn't work for me.
Anyway i won't posts any that a spoiler then can't seem to figure out how to use the spoiler tag properly.

I'm either very stupid or very clueless possibly both because i tried many times to do that and it doesn't work for me.
Anyway i won't posts any that a spoiler then can't seem to figure out how to use the spoiler tag properly.
Just like the emojis its handy to learn how to type the code. Makes your life easier I think :lol

Hong Kong Animation Festival 2024:

hkw.jpg

Honestly the CGI cowl looked very bad in the movie. Anyway, the torso could come in handy for a custom videogame Geralt...

I caved. Gonna be my third Marvel Figure. Vol 3 Starlord, Deluxe Wolverine and now Titties out Wolverine. Love Hugh too much. He's a gem and absolutely loved the movie. Cavillrine when?

Back