Betelgeuse.. Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BEETLEJUICE SUIT TEST UPDATE by betomatali

Orri, drop another request to be on the wait list for Myers on that thread. It's a 50/50 chance that he's even gonna do that second run, but if he's still taking names definetly try to get on officially

Orri, drop another request to be on the wait list for Myers on that thread. It's a 50/50 chance that he's even gonna do that second run, but if he's still taking names definetly try to get on officially

Done and done...couldn't hurt at this point. :hi5:

Re: BEETLEJUICE Paint/hair test UPDATE by betomatali

proto.jpg

LOL
sorry i know im evil sometimes but belive me, we planning make almost all happy

Simply stunning!

The dynamic duo are on a roll of all rolls! Every piece is more stunning than the last! BETOJUICE! BETOJUICE! BETOJUICE!!!!! :yess:

i think this will be a fierce battle indeed....and when ever anyone of those 10 decide to sell theirs...which often happens....then that value will be ALOT greater!!!....glad i am known to be a horder...:)

i have a morpheus...but not for sale....:)...you know HOW hard it would be to get that coat and that outfit?!!?!....LOL....i do have an extra head and glasses tho..both unpainted...:)

i have a morpheus...but not for sale....:)...you know HOW hard it would be to get that coat and that outfit?!!?!....LOL....i do have an extra head and glasses tho..both unpainted...:)

Me too I bought a Sunohc unpainted Morpheus HS before the Full figure fell on my lap :)

ThatMorpheus is going to be very difficult to obtain, but it can be done :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl No worries Stevey. I did the same thing the other day. But I think this is what you wanted to do :wink1: :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvT1wym97qo[/ame]

Back