Betelgeuse.. Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BEETLEJUICE Paint/hair test UPDATE by betomatali

Can't believe I just saw this...

Ol' Beetlejuice is on the personal top 10 list, so I have to keep a close eye on this thread.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, only 10 of these are being made. Its going to get nasty :lol

This will triple in value instantly because of it's limited nature. I hope true fans bag this and not opportunists.

Hey wait a moment!! All have the oportunity of buy this figue!! if some one have the interest and the money, I don't care if is a real fan or not!! LOL

Hey wait a moment!! All have the oportunity of buy this figue!! if some one have the interest and the money, I don't care if is a real fan or not!! LOL

:lol

Well I have the interest and the money, so you can put me at number one on your list then please :monkey3 :lol

And me at number 2 can't wait to see updated pics of the outfit and accesories

sorry amigo no list this time, the first to pay the first to get! more details very very soon

Look forward to seeing the completed figure.
No chance in hell of getting one but thats ok just like to see quality figures being made that ar'nt being made by the so called big boys in the game.
They will probably catch up in a few years :)

Well I can assure you I fit all 3 of those categories. I've seriously been trying to get a Beetlejuice project off the ground for ages.

You are a true artist man!

Wow it's a sign! :lol I feel asleep watching this last night and the thread sees action suddenly.

Real fan of the movie, real fan of Beto's work and COLD HARD CASH RIGHT HERE!!!!

let...Me...IN!!! :gah: :panic:

Wow it's a sign! :lol I feel asleep watching this last night and the thread sees action suddenly.

Real fan of the movie, real fan of Beto's work and COLD HARD CASH RIGHT HERE!!!!

let...Me...IN!!! :gah: :panic:

Its gonna be first come first served :panic:

How much do I need to have at the ready? Anyone can let me in on how much his figures run for?

I'm going for this HOW MUCH I need Master Beto? And when?

This is going to reach a level of ugly worthy of Beetlejuice's undead mug.

Back