Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much. :)

This is before he gets dirty. (Weathering)

I was going to use this poncho as a place holder but it might just work. When I make the Dressellian with the eye patch, I will need to try to sew a more actuate hood/ poncho. I also think I need to make the pants less baggy (sewing).

Prune face side 2.jpg

IMG_0003.JPG

As always, thanks goes out to Master Enaud for the resin parts, superb clothing creations, and thanks to all the other inspirational artists here.

Last edited:
Oh wow he looks great. What hands are those that you used? I was always wanting to use the Kit/Ki Adi hands but they're hard to come by.
Awesome job man.

Wow - your Nikto and Pruney are just stellar. I just hope I can come close with my Nikto. The attention to detail you have is astounding.:clap

I like that character, too, but the piggy head is only a funny placeholder. I hope to eventually make an Ugnaught.

I always get a kick out of seeing what other people have in the background of their main projects. Here's one of my upcoming characters.

image.jpg

^
It does indeed look like his outfit.

I used a similar jumpsuit to make this character. I bashed (shorten arms and legs, etc.) a custom short body but it was not as short as the Tyrion body:

snaggletooth zutton inspired.jpg

I think I need to make a short body jumpsuit that is more orange. This is the character I want to make one day:

Yoxgit2.jpg

Yoxgit-PoV.jpg

jabbas-palace.jpg

Last edited:
Back