Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 11th Doctor 1/6 TARDIS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 1/6 TARDIS

I have been going back and forth on this over the past week. It looks amazing, but it is quite expensive. I finally broke down and ordered it today, with the payment plan.

With the teases of Capaldi Doctor and his Tardis being the same (from what I can see), this is getting harder to resist. If still available early December I will probably cave completely.

My resolve to wait and order this piece is wavering after seeing this pic:

1979591_10153525270946002_6891250113526078849_n.jpg

It is going to look fantastic with a Doctor popping out of it!

I had an unpredictable change of heart and ordered. If I change my mind, or the 10th's Tardis seems like a sure bet at some point, I will just sell it. Also I really wanted that green coat.

My resolve to wait and order this piece is wavering after seeing this pic:

1979591_10153525270946002_6891250113526078849_n.jpg

That might be the proverbial last straw.

OT - I don't know where else to post this - has BCS ever talked about making a War Doctor?

I really can't order this until after the New Year... as much as I want to. I just can't spare the deposit right now. :gah:

The new 11 is looking pretty good in that pic too, particularly the headsculpt :rock

^^ Damn this piece looks so good. I can feel my resistance weakening with every new picture of it that I see!! :lol

I finally caved and ordered, too. We're all so weak rofl

I placed my order. Hopefully it will turn out as good as it looks in the pictures so far.

Excited for this! New to SSF so I don't know if this is the right place to post this - but I wanted to share my custom 1/6 Tenant TARDIS.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 341

Might have to stick with my custom Tardis for now due to funds, still very excited about this!

Those pics make me wish I had nabbed a second Smith figure just to have the Stetson look ready.

Finally caved in and ordered!!! :slap So much for resistance - that didn't last long!! :lol

Back