Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 11th Doctor 1/6 TARDIS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios - Doctor Who - 1/6 TARDIS

Those pics make me wish I had nabbed a second Smith figure just to have the Stetson look ready.

It does look good. Better than I expected, to be honest.

Hmmm, thinking about it, I've got a spare slim body, there will be a spare bow tie with the Series 7 Smith, and I already have a spare white shirt kicking about that I got when I was purchasing items for my kitbash Capaldi, so all I really need are some black pants and some boots (won't see the lack of suspenders with the coat on anyway)...

Aaaagh, it's a sickness, I tells you. :lol

Good plan for the other 11. I will use a TT slim. I have spare white shirts. Black trousers are easy enough. I have black shoes, so they will do. The bow tie, as you say from the upcoming set, and of course the coat that we get from buying the TARDIS. Tada! A third version of 11. Over 2015, the 1:6 BC Who collection is going to double in size, and some.

I will have all the parts needed to make a Mercy version and green coat version including a blue shirt and a white one with subtle stripes. Already made a blue bowtie and I'm gonna make suspenders and hatbands. Has to be as accurate as possible for me.

I DO NOT need 2 Tardis! (Tardii?)

I do NOT need 2 Tardis!

10523989_10153838977451002_1233880064295445575_n.jpg

Oh **** it. Bought.

(From the Birmingham show this weekend.)

Wait...
Is there 2 TARDIS up for pre-sale?
I thought there was only the 11th Doctor's TARDIS available.

That's a re-Tardis. :D

Strangely, that picture has me rethinking my "no series 8 Capaldi" policy....

I've been saying that one TARDIS is enough, one TARDIS is enough, one TARDIS is enough....
I said that once before, when Character released their TARDIS for the 5" Doctor Who range. Now, my 12 5" Doctors all have their own TARDIS. Mind you, quite easy to to display.

One TARDIS will have to be enough for me...I don't have space for anymore unfortunately :( Looks pretty good though!

The price of the TARDIS means I'll only ever own one, much as I would like to have multiple versions, it's just way too expensive to do that.

The payment plan has been pretty easy. If they plan the Tennant TARDIS to hit after the Smith TARDIS ends it's plan, I'll just move it over there and continue paying. I'd love to have them both. They look great next to one another.

Same. The combination of flexible payment plan options, the fact that I've actually got everything (shy of a couple of payments on 11's TARDIS) already paid off, and my general loss of interest and faith in Sideshow (haven't pre-ordered anything new from them in over a year now), means that another TARDIS is pretty doable for me, personally. Plus, as the side by side pictures show, it's different enough looking that I'm more than happy to have both.

Just looked on Big Chiefs site and this is shipping in November now. I could I swore it said July or August awhile back. Tennant and Capaldi are also due October or November so its going to be a pretty packed few months.

It did say July at some point. Too bad, but it gives me more time to buy some more Detolfs and figure out how I'm displaying it. LOL.

This release is next on my radar.

I can't for the life of me decide which version to go with as both look so nice. Aside for the 11th's model, if option B had been a classic Tardis I would have jumped all over it. :dunno

Now we need Tom Baker 4th Doctor Tardis!!

Back