Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What snake venom does to blood
yT0qc.gif

Holy Crap! That's real?! :horror

Mags...you are smarter than that. Do you think that of all of the millions of people that have been bitten by snakes throughout history, ANY of them would have survived if there blood clotted like that in their veins?

The test that was performed in that gif can not possibly be an accurate reprsentation of what takes place inside a functioning blood stream.

Mags...you are smarter than that. Do you think that of all of the millions of people that have been bitten by snakes throughout history, ANY of them would have survived if there blood clotted like that in their veins?

The test that was performed in that gif can not possibly be an accurate reprsentation of what takes place inside a functioning blood stream.

lol I just saw that on Tumblr, dont really know much about it :dunno

Maybe it was a much larger venom to blood ratio than a normal snake bite. I mean, that was only like a half cup of blood. I'm just wondering if that was real blood and real venom.

Could be real. :dunno

Maybe it was a much larger venom to blood ratio than a normal snake bite. I mean, that was only like a half cup of blood. I'm just wondering if that was real blood and real venom.

Could be real. :dunno

the comments on the pic I found say is from a show or something,
kinda looks like it, so I think is real

f5d5ae71.jpg

I didnt know there was such a Thing as a Dino fetish...

tumblr_m75orsnckX1qf0c36.jpg

Last edited:
Because the costume design is terrible. I don't understand how any of the kids on this board love this horrible design.

I'm not getting it. Hopefully they'll do a better job with the next one. I don't mind the costume so much, but the overall figure is awful. I doubt they'll tweak it any.

Back