Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks amazing! - photos dont do her justice (especially mine) over all shes great- I see what everyone was saying about her packaging -not great- I have two minor issues, the holster with gun the magnate was broken off and on her left leg there is a rip in a fabric. I dont think its worth bugging sideshow about, at least not the magnate as its something I can fix myself....
So here she is.. 17/500 ( again my photos are not great)

549802_439127862820204_514403166_n.jpg

44701_439127829486874_398410244_n.jpg

550216_439127846153539_415967898_n.jpg

How long does it take for Sideshow to respond to replacement emails? Emailed them about my broken right leg on Monday and haven't heard back from them yet.

How long does it take for Sideshow to respond to replacement emails? Emailed them about my broken right leg on Monday and haven't heard back from them yet.

I emailed them on Monday and got a reply last night. My replacement body shipped today. Fingers crossed it gets here in one piece.

Buffster48, I wouldn't accept a tear in the fabric like that, not in such a prominent place anyway.

Found another issue that I didn't notice before: I found a bag with two chips in it. Didn't know where they came from. After inspecting each piece painstakingly, I noticed the holstered gun had a minute hunk missing at the top of the holster. That seems easy to replace.

Here's a pic.

530823_10151418840611391_762777976_n.jpg

My friend on Facebook just said "Is that a chip off the ol' glock?" *groan*

Last edited:
OK, so this is fun: I just checked the bottom of the PFF box, and it says 24/500. The box it was shipped in AND the base both say 66/500.

Could boxes have been flip-flopped during QC? Mismarked box?

Now I have to check mine when I get home! :lol

:lol :lol :lol

She looks amazing! - photos dont do her justice (especially mine) over all shes great- I see what everyone was saying about her packaging -not great- I have two minor issues, the holster with gun the magnate was broken off and on her left leg there is a rip in a fabric. I dont think its worth bugging sideshow about, at least not the magnate as its something I can fix myself....
So here she is.. 17/500 ( again my photos are not great)

550216_439127846153539_415967898_n.jpg

I'd call Sideshow and at least ask for a partial refund if not a replacement.

Call Sideshow directly and talk to one of their CS reps. 1-800-474-3746

:slap :lol :lol

Found another issue that I didn't notice before: I found a bag with two chips in it. Didn't know where they came from. After inspecting each piece painstakingly, I noticed the holstered gun had a minute hunk missing at the top of the holster. That seems easy to replace.

Here's a pic.

530823_10151418840611391_762777976_n.jpg

That exactly my damaged piece also.

Congrats to those who got their PFs, especially you Snoopster! :rock :clap

Glad she came nice and safe!! Your pics looked great! :D

Thankfully mine came in completely undamaged. My first PF and I couldn't be happier.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

Congrats on your first PF! :rock:rock:rock

Congrats to those who got their PFs, especially you Snoopster! :rock :clap

Glad she came nice and safe!! Your pics looked great! :D

Thanks, Jamie, right back at ya! :duff

This has been my most anticipated piece, next to the Babydoll PF, and I'm totally stoked that she turned out AWESOME! :yess:

Now who was the naysayer who said this PF was gonna be a fail and where is he now? :lol

Back