Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't seem close to being as 'limited' as Hot Toys are making out, based on those numbers.

Despite it selling out almost everywhere but pop collectibles.

Given how good this sculpt has turn out (at least in the announcement pictures), I will not be surprised if HT will use pictures of the figure on the box art, instead of promotional pictures from IM2 featuring Scarlett Johansson like on the original.

Given how good this sculpt has turn out (at least in the announcement pictures), I will not be surprised if HT will use pictures of the figure on the box art, instead of promotional pictures from IM2 featuring Scarlett Johansson like on the original.
I honestly hope that's not the case. Its fine on the inner sleeve but I prefer real pictures on the box or art. Might be just me

img_4615.jpg

Amazing (but also not really) that Pop Collectibles still have this listed for pre-order where nobody else (reputable) does.

I assume anyone ordering from there is taking a risk at this point? Worse with Toys Apollo.

Thanks again to Raven for the LCDN suggestion.

Amazing (but also not really) that Pop Collectibles still have this listed for pre-order where nobody else (reputable) does.

I assume anyone ordering from there is taking a risk at this point? Worse with Toys Apollo.

Thanks again to Raven for the LCDN suggestion.
Oh god really? I’m never getting my figure from them.

:cry:

Oh god really? I’m never getting my figure from them.

:cry:

You mean Pop Collectibles? they're hit and miss (and why I avoided them). Many people have had success, many others have had to chase them like crazy for so much as an update. Plus with the shady influencers pushing them (Justin etc) you have to raise an eyebrow at least.

You might be lucky and I hope you are.

You mean Pop Collectibles? they're hit and miss (and why I avoided them). Many people have had success, many others have had to chase them like crazy for so much as an update. Plus with the shady influencers pushing them (Justin etc) you have to raise an eyebrow at least.

You might be lucky and I hope you are.
I’ve never had a problem with them before … gulp

Back