BLADE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL posted before I knew he was in a certain movie.
Old Man Blade would be great! it worked with these old Blade users, though both were really about ending one Legacy, and passing it to the next gen.
eb85719fd97e763e0158b355c604bde3.gif

8wqk1p.gif

8wqkuo.gif

8wqer4.gif

8ts8h4.gif

I would give Snipes another go, to give the character a legit denouement, and the opportunity to endorse whoever/whatever the "new" take is.
Yet now, I mean come on, after that showing, and this delivery -"There's only been one Blade, there's only ever gonna be one Blade."
Who doesn't think he can still cary a Blade movie, How can they not bring him back for more, after that!. :lol

8zdnsu.gif

Last edited:
"[Snipes] Blade .....for a Logan-like send off. "
Exactly! Just give Snipes one more film.

"

Though you know Reynolds is going to include himself as Hannibal King having retroactively been an alt U pre DP Wade Willson variant.

Last edited:
It’s crazy how this movie is delayed but no names like the eternals and Shang chi had no issues coming out

the fact that Snipes came recently means there are talks. the fact that he's around means there are talks
the real question is, why aren't they fully commiting to do it.
what's the hold up

I'm not entirely sure I cared for the Marvel treatment they gave his dialog. That was not the Blade I remember, personality-wise. Idk. He's still a sight to behold in action scenes though, that's for sure.

I'm not entirely sure I cared for the Marvel treatment they gave his dialog. That was not the Blade I remember, personality-wise. Idk. He's still a sight to behold in action scenes though, that's for sure.
wat was wrong

wat was wrong
Idk how best to explain it. His entire demeanor was different. It's especially noticeable in line delivery. And I found the "skating uphill" quib to be dreadful, as we were all expecting it.

He felt more, interested in being sociable. Not that he said much, but there was a way about him that I found inaccurate to his persona.

Hell, I'm butchering trying to explain it. Sorry.

Idk how best to explain it. His entire demeanor was different. It's especially noticeable in line delivery. And I found the "skating uphill" quib to be dreadful, as we were all expecting it.

He felt more, interested in being sociable. Not that he said much, but there was a way about him that I found inaccurate to his persona.

Hell, I'm butchering trying to explain it. Sorry.
maybe too cheerful?

In his titular films, Blade was the main character. The place to be. The price of admission.

D&W Blade belonged to an ensemble of misfits and was written to support that. Though I understand his part in the film as a callback, there might be a bit of disconnect for hardcore Blade fans between his prior films and this one.

In his titular films, Blade was the main character. The place to be. The price of admission.

D&W Blade belonged to an ensemble of misfits and was written to support that. Though I understand his part in the film as a callback, there might be a bit of disconnect for hardcore Blade fans between his prior films and this one.
plus there aren't any vampires ruining his day. so he can relax on that. yes Cassandra is evil. but as far as blade goes, he's calm

Back