Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could also be a case of just showing off old figures which to me seems dumb " here's our GB set from 2017 if you want them you'll have to sell your kidney"
.View attachment 728463

A showcase of their old figures seems likely, but at the same time it's odd to put them at the top of the list of products to come and see at one of their booths. :unsure:

Either way, I already have the original release and would have no interest in Afterlife renditions.

Another option is Ghostbusters II, which may have been licensed separately from Star Ace.

Another option is Ghostbusters II, which may have been licensed separately from Star Ace. A showcase of their old figures seems likely, but at the same time it's odd to put them at the top of the list of products to come and see at one of their booths. :unsure:

Either way, I already have the original release and would have no interest in Afterlife renditions.
Ghostbusters 2 would be great!

I’d like to see the different GB2 outfits and Slime Blowers for Ray & Winston. I’m probably in the minority of GB fandom that loves the sequel.

I own the original Blitzway Ghostbusters 4-pack but I wouldn’t mind seeing a 2.0 or re-issue for those that missed out the original release. I’d even consider double dipping if the figures are improved.

Back