Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While it sucks to lose $2-3K of value, I'm hoping there is no reason for me to re-purchase the set, like improved face paint, or sculpt updates. Also, I wonder if they'll offer the same bundles again, or just release individual figures this time?

The man said "reissue"... so that sounds to me like the old molds used again.

There may be slight variations due to new materials or different paint apps, but I wouldn't expect major redos. As I said, I'm anticipating being able to still use my 6 year old Venkman with the new guys.

I forgot about Slimer. That's one more I need.
How dare you forgot that slimy green spud..

But to be honest, I recently got Dean Tolliver's 1/6 Slimer kit, and it looks waaaay better than Blitzway's Slimer.
Sure, you gotta paint and assemble it, but the likeness is much better and the size is bigger.
The only thing Blitzway's Slimer is more unique is because it's cast in translucent green.. so it has the transparent ghostly feel (although it looks like a jelly to me), and that it has articulations.

The paint application on their recent Cobain figure is really impressive. Even if these are straight re-issues, using the original molds, their production process has seemingly really improved in recent years, so I think these could look even better than the original release.

The only thing Blitzway's Slimer is more unique is because it's cast in translucent green.. so it has the transparent ghostly feel (although it looks like a jelly to me), and that it has articulations.

I think I'll settle for the undersized Blitzway version, just for ease sake. Assuming he's part of the reissue.

The man said "reissue"... so that sounds to me like the old molds used again.

There may be slight variations due to new materials or different paint apps, but I wouldn't expect major redos. As I said, I'm anticipating being able to still use my 6 year old Venkman with the new guys.
The skin tone on the Winston could use a refresh on this reissue.

the original Blitzway complexion did not look right but at least they didn’t give him corn rows like the Star Ace Winston. :lol

Don’t know if it’s legit, but if it is reissues are real, and with 2 HS per characters
IMG_9552.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe it’s wishful thinking but Winston does look lighter there. Interesting that they are *not* showing them with the Ecto-1, so maybe no plans to reissue that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back