Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the new Ray sculpt. The ol' ciggy dangle is a classic.

Screaming Peter is awkward.

Despite the fact that Egon had like one expression in the movie, I'd like to see a 2nd sculpt. Maybe an "affirmative" type expression.

Egon? I guess give him a smirk... he did that look a rare few times

I hope they don't also give him a surprised face, like the scene he shoots his proton pack at the bar area trying to get Slimer.

The tiny belts and buckles are a pain in the butt to deal with and prone to breaking, and the neutroa wants detach from the packs if you touch them. Really hope they can find a more secure way to attach those wands to those packs. Also, my Winston came out of the box with a broken arm.

GREAT NEWS: The old sculpts look like they reworked the hair on Venkman and Stantz... also, new glasses for Egon that actually go into the hairline instead of those oversized temples that went around the hair.

Both Stantz sculpts look great. Venkman still the weakest of the four but overall an amazing set with some nice upgrades.

GREAT NEWS: The old sculpts look like they reworked the hair on Venkman and Stantz... also, new glasses for Egon that actually go into the hairline instead of those oversized temples that went around the hair.

Yeah, they gave Stantz cornrows....

gb.jpg

And they painted Zeddemore with paler skin...

g2.jpg

:monkey3

Have to agree. Both Venkman's heads look ... uncharacteristically like Bill Murray. He needed a more whimsical charm in his face, like he just conned someone into doing something.

All in all, I really liked these figures long ago but thought I could save a few bucks by waiting... and lost that bet except on Venkman. So I'm very happy to have a 2nd chance at them, especially with the new improvements. I won't miss them this time.

CUT TO: $380 each???? WHAT!!!!!????

Last edited:
I hope it they do a 4 pack offering the discount it or add exclusive stuff... Mind in saying that $380 each is still cheaper than the 2k +after market.😂

I do like that all the sculpts are new Venkman looks better than the OG sculpt and Egon looks great also.

Just a thought, but maybe these new HS probably have new rolling eyes features? I remember BW showcasing rolling eyes in a video on their FB for this event.

Back