Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9383.jpeg

Here’s what BW had to say when I asked about a new ecto-1, I’m hoping when the figures inevitably sell out they’ll change their minds

Hard to tell, but it almost looks like they gloved hands are new sculpts as well. Definitely cast in a glossier material.

I have such mixed emotions. I'm both excited for the new versions, and bummed out about not selling my original set sooner 😭

It’s too bad they aren’t producing GB2. I have the original set, but would pick up GB2 especially with the additional heads. I’m also hoping a 3rd party produces Afterlife figures since Blitzway probably won’t, even though they produced the Ecto.

It’s too bad they aren’t producing GB2. I have the original set, but would pick up GB2 especially with the additional heads. I’m also hoping a 3rd party produces Afterlife figures since Blitzway probably won’t, even though they produced the Ecto.
And what a beautiful Ecto that is.
The weathering and rust add lots of realism to it!

I took screen grabs from the video posted above. Neutral sculpts look very similar to the previous ones. Differences may be due to prototype vs production, but maybe there were minor tweaks.
Screenshot_20241002_093650_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20241002_093528_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20241002_093537_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20241002_093601_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20241002_093608_YouTube.jpg

Back