Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any room for these, really. Would it be bad if I only ordered Venkman, Stanz and Egon? :lol
Sanford And Son Smh GIF

so with all the excitement and obvious demand for these figs, you guys think we will be getting Dana and Louis at some point along with the hell dogs? Man, i wish this line will be much more successful for Blitzway then in 2016. I was thinking, maybe if Prime1 will get more involved with them, they could become another big player in the biz and step up the 1/6th game a notch. I'm a bit concerned about the volume they need to churn out now, since they also focussing so much on statues and other stuff. Just don't want to wait 2 years for them to finally release the figs again :-D

so with all the excitement and obvious demand for these figs, you guys think we will be getting Dana and Louis at some point along with the hell dogs? Man, i wish this line will be much more successful for Blitzway then in 2016. I was thinking, maybe if Prime1 will get more involved with them, they could become another big player in the biz and step up the 1/6th game a notch. I'm a bit concerned about the volume they need to churn out now, since they also focussing so much on statues and other stuff. Just don't want to wait 2 years for them to finally release the figs again :-D
I wish but doubt it. 3rd party of pay thousands for a custom more likely - at least for Dana and Louis. What about Janine, Vigo or Baby Oscar? :lol

Seems like Blitzway is doing the bare minimum with 2.0, using the old molds (tweaking slightly) to reissue the original 4 pack of figures and throwing us a consolation bone with the alternate sculpts - Is K.A. Kim still involved with the head sculpts?

Couldn’t even bother with GB 2 figures - use the same sculpts/body but with new suits and accessories. but thats more R&D and a maybe a separate license they’d have to pay for.

Last edited:
Back