Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last disappointing Blitzway figure i got was Jimi Hendrix. I still ordered Kurt Cobain, but haven't opened it. From photos it looks great. I also ordered that Michael Jackson 1/4 statue, which i haven't received yet. However, the influencer batches look phenomenal.

Wait,they have new sculpts? Dammit, I thought I could skip this because I have the previous Egon--but that new Sculpt looks significantly better. Now I'm on the hook for Egon, at least.

And the selling begins! 😂😂

1000044231.png

I've never been a big fan of Ghostbusters. Ever since I first saw the original it felt like the idea was better than the execution. Only later, after discovering Hellboy and the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, I realised it was because I wanted their world to be more like his, and their business to be a small time mirror of the BPRD.

When I look at my Blitzway Ghostbusters I imagine them existing in a more serious world.

The new releases look to have enough improvements and additions to warrant purchase. Hopefully Winston has a second sculpt to enable the original figure to be upgraded.

Hopefully also, the wands will firmly attach to the packs. The current ones are so precarious that it can take numerous attempts to get one to stay in place.

With two sets the originals could be displayed in more action poses holding the wands.

Last edited:
I don't have the 1st version that F****** sclapers sold at thief price for yeats, so this reissue even better than V1 is D1 for me (y)

Back