Hot Toys Scarecrow 2.0 - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a corduroy suit with a blue knit tie...?
1727887815591.png

Woah, somehow missed this one among the flood of other things at the show that mean I should probably just eat Ramen for a few months. Was kind of hoping to see him with the whole shredded potato sack outfit, but he still looks good.

Sad to see he doesn't seem to come with the straightjacket.
Unless that's gonna be part of the deluxe package.
The empty mask ONLY makes sense with a Cillian head.
Pity they didn't make some more hallucination sculpts like his flaming eyes or the bat coming from the mouth.

I'm shocked that Nolan went with a knit tie. I guess he really doesn't like Scarecrow. Bet he and Cillian had a good chuckle over that choice.
Not gonna lie, I never noticed that detail and now I love it, cool design detail.
Like that they've done the busted Arkham waterpipe as a base.
Ultimately for me this boils down to the Murphy head sculpt, if they do one and its great then this will be a sure purchase.
If not I'm happy with my knock off one.

Like that they've done the busted Arkham waterpipe as a base.
Ultimately for me this boils down to the Murphy head sculpt, if they do one and its great then this will be a sure purchase.
If not I'm happy with my knock off one.
Yeah, but it’s just an add-on to a reused Bane/Selina Kyle sewer grate stand, and that’s based on a completely different scene in a completely different location from a completely different movie.

Back