Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost feel sorry for them. But it’s time they move to something else, there’s no place for them in the current market.

Yes the proton pack lights up..
Are they those small little batteries because that may be a problem since I live in Australia or is there a way past that now because I heard you can’t get those shipped anymore ? Would love to know if someone has more information about that

Scratch that. It shouldn’t be an issue since the Hot Toys Commander Scorch figure has a battery in the head sculpt and you can pre order those from retailers in Australia and I also saw on Ebay that some people already have them for sale that are already in hand and ready to ship.

God that scared me for a second 😰

Almost feel sorry for them. But it’s time they move to something else, there’s no place for them in the current market.
I suppose it could be a cheaper option for those who don't want to pay the high Blitzway prices... but I can't imagine possibly being happy with those figures now after seeing the much better BW sculpts.

Star ace fighting back.... At this point Star ace have bought a twig to a gunfight.

Lost cause.... Cannot wait for Blitzway to put theirs up for pre order. Adding to the mix the ghost trap is the wrong colour. 😂

View attachment 730885View attachment 730886
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Yes the proton pack lights up..

1728237867094.jpeg

Do the Blitzway ghost traps light up?

I noticed the Star Ace Ray trap has that LED feature, not sure if that’s a new innovation. It’s been so long since I futzed with the Blitzway figures.

Back