*VOTE for Clean DX Headsculpts* Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
So quiet and peaceful. Joost got a reprieve during Wonderfest...

But now that's over....

evil-hands.gif

We're back.... Gathering... making artistic notes and manufacturing comments ... all just to drive you insane!

I assume at the Live Feed Joost will be announcing the 3x Heads that "won" to be included in the deluxe packs for each version. Pretty apparent what we're getting.

I'll be purchasing though the man, OneSixthKit...

Definitely the BD deluxe for me, though I would like both deluxe versions... but will get down to cost for the 2-pack ultimately.

I I like secondary and ancillary characters to fill out a collection, especially with favorite movies of my youth such as Batman, Back to the Future, T2, etc.

We got so many iterations of Batman and Marty/Doc but it wasn’t until Mars stepped in that we finally got Alfred and Biff. I have a couple 3rd party John Conners and one was used to recreate “I know now why you cry” to compliment the half-dozen T2 Arnolds in the collection.

Personally I’d like Vicki Vale in the blue outfit for the Batmobile or the white dress for the end scenes.

Beetlejuice seems incomplete without Lydia - there was a small batch of customs but the price tag scared me off. Short Round would compliment Indy - there’s a custom project I saw here at CF. The list goes on and on of neglected characters.

Hot Toys tends to only release the main characters but they tend to drop lines fast, especially if a movie/show bombs or is not well received critically - that Cassie Lang that was previewed will probably never see the light of day. Quantumania is not a good movie but I’d still buy a Cassie figure regardless - great color combo with all 3, will pop in the display.

1728239310593.jpeg

Last edited:
Back