Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And by the way ,This is the First ever OFFICIAL Fight Club 1/6 figure.

After this complete home run, I am dying to see what they have planned next. An interview with Won Choi courtesy of Dave would be nice. Get the board talking about something other than DC/Marvel for a change.

I am crossing my fingers for Breaking Bad. That would be insane!

Wasn't 100% a fan of the way the paint looked in the announcement photos but it looks way better here under a more natural shot. :rock

13000352_1728925610713516_6898750291361823509_n.jpg

I agree, Buzzcut Tyler looks much better here.

I wonder if these will really be released in July.

^^ Blitzway should really think that one through. They work slow enough as it is. A Dan Ackroyd fat suit would be a damn sight less work than a Melissa Mccarthy one....not to mention the savings in material costs alone. I hate to say 'Mammoth Sized' savings, but it's the truth. Soz Melissa.

Yeah, but it might be tough to get a perfect likeness of Kristen Wiig in 1/6, so I am not excited until I see pics.

^^ Blitzway should really think that one through. They work slow enough as it is. A Dan Ackroyd fat suit would be a damn sight less work than a Melissa Mccarthy one....not to mention the savings in material costs alone. I hate to say 'Mammoth Sized' savings, but it's the truth. Soz Melissa.

:lol :lol :lol

All four for a grand. It'd be an excellent business decision by Blitzway.

This looks great. While I love Fight Club I do not need or want any figures from it. I do hope these do well though and maybe Blitzway would do some Rocky figures.

Back