Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say hello to my little friend!

tony9.jpg

tony8.jpg

tony13.jpg

tony30.jpg

tony15.jpg

tony17.jpg

tony19.jpg

tony20.jpg

tony25.jpg

tony24.jpg

a bit too early, but anybody else think that the proto on the EB version of Tony having a better likeness than blitzway's ?

mh, the enterbay looks nothing like pacino to me, judging by only that picture.

I've got some parts of the Blitzway here now, so i'm able to bash the figure, and the sculpt is amazing. Looks much better then in pictures.

a bit too early, but anybody else think that the proto on the EB version of Tony having a better likeness than blitzway's ?

mh, the enterbay looks nothing like pacino to me, judging by only that picture.

I've got some parts of the Blitzway here now, so i'm able to bash the figure, and the sculpt is amazing. Looks much better then in pictures.

Time will tell, I think the proto looks pretty good, but I'd like to see some better shots.
I honestly think it'll take an act of god to better the Blitzway one. Equal it maybe, but better it?

Speaking of which I posted some extra pics and my review up here-
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98062

The Enterbay Scarface sculpt looks weird, Blitzway nailed it and the expression used is bang on Tony Montana..its unreal, this is up there as one of my top three figures so far this year.

Wow that does look good. Blitzway has competition

Based on the pics we've seen in the EB thread I don't think EB can hold a candle to BW's version. Better pics may tell a different story, but both sculpts fall well short of Kang's portrait IMO.

Based on the pics we've seen in the EB thread I don't think EB can hold a candle to BW's version. Better pics may tell a different story, but both sculpts fall well short of Kang's portrait IMO.

...of course those of us who've just shelled out for the BW Scarface will be relieved that we got the better of the two versions :lol

The white suit version from EB looks great from what I can see, but the glasses need to be removed to fully judge it. I will probably get all the EB accessories and blue suit to use for the BW figure.

Are Enterbay figures slightly bigger though?, when i took at Ip Man at Toys2 he looked friggin tall.

Are Enterbay figures slightly bigger though?, when i took at Ip Man at Toys2 he looked friggin tall.

Good point, Ip Man was bigger than he ought to have been, and I've heard that the Jason Bourne RM body is also on the larger side. (Bean is a nice size though). I was looking at the pics of EB's Tonies thinking they were beefier than BW's. I like BW's lean body, it's one of the things I dig about the figure.

Back