Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics done and review edited, all sent into Mike so hopefully the full review will be up VERY soon.

1st to order, 1st to go out!!

Only one delivery today, hope to get rest of the pallets tomorrow
262946_10150270700509585_329989274584_7608336_4992492_n.jpg

I aint gonna even get to see what its like as all going out, I'm always the last to have mine!!

do you ship to the US?

Pics done and review edited, all sent into Mike so hopefully the full review will be up VERY soon.

Looking forward to it. Can you update us with the link to the review once its up please.

do you ship to the US?

I think he does, but Im pretty sure hes out of stock now.
OSB's only downside - his stock sells out FAST.:monkey2

yeah I saw that they were sold out, its good to know that you do ship here though im sure there will be something in the future that ill be looking for ...thx :)

I spoke with Blitzway today, and was told if the demand is there they will produce a second batch. So I guess if you pester your supplier there is still hope.

I spoke with Blitzway today, and was told if the demand is there they will produce a second batch. So I guess if you pester your supplier there is still hope.

thanks, i do have this PO at BBTS, but im an impatient person and all of these great pics arent making it any easier :lol

Hey Wookster,being that you recently spoke to BW any word on what coming up in the horizon?Enquiring minds would like to know!^_^

Hey Wookster,being that you recently spoke to BW any word on what coming up in the horizon?Enquiring minds would like to know!^_^

No, I did ask... even made a few suggestions. But it was very much a case of watch this space.

Any chance someone out there has the scoop on when we can expect Toys2 to start shipping? I'm chompin' at the proverbial bit, here.

just ordered from ABC express....at least now i know I'll definitely get this figure!

Congrats Guinness! I think you may have lucked out, 'cause the listing was removed from that site a while back. I had no problem at all with abcexpress, I'd use them again.

@The Boot-as far as i know Toys2 supposedly got their shipment already.I received a invoice from them but when i was about to pay it they cancelled it.I have this figure already but the price was a good bargain so i couldn't resist but my fingers weren't fast enough,oh well!AWESOME FIGURE!!^_^

Back