Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally opened him up. What a fantastic figure. Even though the chair is not specific to the outfit I think it's a fantastic accessory. I really wish they would have include his sunglasses. Oh, and it came with the socks!

Just got mine on Friday (thanks Q) and he's badass! I can't wait to see what Blitzway drops next!

Finally opened him up. What a fantastic figure. Even though the chair is not specific to the outfit I think it's a fantastic accessory. I really wish they would have include his sunglasses. Oh, and it came with the socks!

Congrats guys! I'm sure you'll love this foul-mouthed SOB! :wink1:

Somehow I managed to misplace my red socks, maybe left them in the envelope and threw the envelope away, or maybe my daughter got into them.. whatever. I didn't care about them 'cause I've got a black TTL suit on him, but dammit!!! OC kicked in and I had to order a new pair. Just under ten bucks when I coulda just dyed a spare pair of white socks :slap :lol

Somehow I managed to misplace my red socks, maybe left them in the envelope and threw the envelope away, or maybe my daughter got into them.. whatever. I didn't care about them 'cause I've got a black TTL suit on him, but dammit!!! OC kicked in and I had to order a new pair. Just under ten bucks when I coulda just dyed a spare pair of white socks :slap :lol

Ugh that sucks.

The BW socks are nice too...I had a nice pair from a boardie, but they were a little bulky these are like dress socks

Yeh, that's it, those socks are nice so I knew it'd eat away at me unless I got another pair while they were still available.

Jeez, you could even buy socks for yourself at that price.

Don't get me started on the state of my wardrobe since I started collecting. I'm dressing like a student again. New pair of jeans or Cr Supes? New jacket or DX Sparrow? I'm bringing grunge back.

Don't get me started on the state of my wardrobe since I started collecting. I'm dressing like a student again. New pair of jeans or Cr Supes? New jacket or DX Sparrow? I'm bringing grunge back.

:lol I feel you dude! Same banana here.:hi5: This is the ugly side of collecting hi-end figures. :slap

heres mine with SS scar face suit

6sz4ba.jpg

24yqvyq.jpg

fwnexh.jpg

I got this figure this morning. I have to say this guy is ____ing awesome. Its beyond me that Blitzway is a new company after getting this figure in hand.

yeah, aren't they a spinoff of hot toys employees and partners or something like that? wonder if they'll be making any new figures soon

Picked mine up yesterday from Echo base . . . . . .

Hot_Toys_080.jpg

:lol I just picked up the same 2 figures from War Toys today for 20% off :rock

I really hope Blitzway does a "war" version now to stick it to Enterbay and have it come with Tony's Desk. That way if you get both figures, you get the full set up!

Last edited:
I really hope Blitzway does a "war" version now to stick it to Enterbay and have it come with Tony's Desk. That way if you get both figures, you get the full set up!

That's a great idea! Hope that they're really planning to release that version so that I won't be tempted to pick up EB's. :pray:

Back