Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

I have tickets to go watch him perform on Broadway early next year, have any of you met Pacino before and is he nice about getting autographs?

He won't be missed... seemed like a ******. Now onto a thread without updates :lol

That's gotta be a record!
:lol:lol:lol

No kidding banned in 3 days, wow
kinda sad he was banned though, it
was some comic relief considering some of
the responses the other posters were giving him:lol:lol:lol

Last edited:

Congrats to the mods for being on the money with this poster. But yeah, it was a bit of comic relief while it lasted :)

At least he liked clockwork orange instead of TDK or predator. That made a change. :rotfl

I have tickets to go watch him perform on Broadway early next year, have any of you met Pacino before and is he nice about getting autographs?

I really doubt it, seems like the type that would tell you to "____ off".

My friend worked set security for Robert DeNiro recently in Philly, he said some fans came from Canada and while he was holding the door for DeNiro as he left the set back to his trailer someone screamed out

"Robert we came all the way from Canada just to see you."

to which he replied, "Here I am, now enjoy your trip home." :lol

My friend also had too much area to cover and some kids tagged Deniro's trailer. He had to get supplies on his own dollar and clean it off this million dollar trailer before DeNiro saw it. I told him he should have left it on there and let DeNiro yell at him. Thats a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to be told your an idiot and to "get your ass and get your things and get out". :rotfl

He'll probably rejoin with a new name and eat all our souls...

'specially you wook :lol:lol

Its funny, that guy was obviously familiar with SSF and in particular Jeff. The way he was slating his reviews leads me to believe it may be Michael Crawford!

now that I see the whole proto pic, he doesn't look that special...

wonder whats happened to this. i've emailed blitzway a few times but no reply

Same here, no response to my last couple of emails... begining to lose faith!:pray::impatient:

Gutted. Well I'm going to refocus my excitement on Enterbay's version when they release it in 2015! Can't wait...

Keep the faith, CTR just reported NECA picking up Scarface, so maybe a Scarface collectible boom is coming.

Back