Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

As for the sculptor, it was one of the first things I asked... at the moment it's being kept mysterious but the one thing I was old is that 1/6 aficionados will probably have heard of them....?

I have my theories.

reminds me a bit of serang's work.

But pacino has always been attached to kojun, so :huh

Hey Wookster, how much would these figures cost ?...... I'M JOKING, hehe, thanks for all the info :) .

whoever comes on top...has to do the Chair
zdfgsfgs.jpg

This looks promising scarface is a great film,but would love to see a serpico figure or dog day afternoon also.
serpico.jpg

I wanna know what the other licences they have are. Any info Wook?

I'd say his best is Serpico and would buy figure of him.

This is correct imo.

I think Pacino was best in Dog Day Afternoon.

2nd best imo. And Justice For All and Young Michael were also legendary.

This looks promising scarface is a great film,but would love to see a serpico figure or dog day afternoon also.
serpico.jpg

There would be no price limit to what i'd pay if these were made right. Well kinda :D Pacino is king and I have literally nothing in my collection of him. For shame.

I want this figure BAD, can't wait to hear more. I just hope its priced fair.

Hey Wookster, could you try and ask the price for us? And tell us when can we expect more pics?

*runs away*

What are the other 1/6 scale Scarface, 'Tony Montana' figures that are out there, that have been released?

What the heck is with the pestering for Price?? You know this kind of thing will be between 100-200 bucks anyways. And if it's not a piece of crap it will surely be about 150 buck range. Who would even need any more clarification?

I care more where it'll be available, I definitely want to get it, looks great. Sideshow's was good for it's time, but not a definitive Scareface figure, this could pan out.

This'll be wookster soon.

Scarface.jpg

scarface-photo-scarface-6229381.jpg

scarface_million.jpg

Do you mean he'll show us the figure or that he's going to shoot us because we keep pestering him with questions? :lol

p.s. - Hey Wookster, what's the price for this thing? Oh, and when is it coming out?

Like a few others said I'm not hugely interested in this one but I really hope its good, competition is always a good thing for the consuming masses...

6 months down the line we'll all be looking at our dx Joker the way we now look at the first HT attempt: "how did we ever think this was good?!?!?"

or not :lol

Back