Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

pics or GTFO.

If paying 650 would make me like it i'd be all for it... but unless someone found a way to make his eyes look half decent and his hair not look bad then it could cost 50 dollars or 750 dollars and i would still think it's one of their more mediocre results.

What are the other 1/6 scale Scarface, 'Tony Montana' figures that are out there, that have been released?
You think this company will put out a quality version, Hot Toys echelon?

bumping this thread just out of excitement. cannot wait to see something new from wooks :)

Yeah looking forward to this too. Just for competitions sake mostly but I'm really hoping it'll raise the bar...

If it's the white suit, I'll probably end up getting this more for the headsculpt, maybe the body too if the head couldn't be easily put on a different body, but for my personal Scarface I like the black suit and "little friend" gun from the end, bought them both off eBay to swap out the original Sideshow Scarface, I didn't like the sculpt on their final battle and it was cheaper just to buy a black suit for him than another figure.

I love Scarface... this could be a buy for me.

I'm back in my studio on Tuesday (we have a holiday Monday in the UK), so I hope there might be something waiting. Last I heard from Blitzway last week wast that they were waiting for official approval of the images.

very good likeness! much better than the previous one

This looks promising scarface is a great film,but would love to see a serpico figure or dog day afternoon also.
serpico.jpg

I agree. Next to The Godfather, Serpico is one of my all time favorite Pacino films.

Eric

It seems that discussions of Scarface collectibles always bring in haters (of which I am one) and defensive fans that start going at it :D If you start saying that you do or don't like this film, you inevitably start talking about other Pacino movies, and next thing you know--complete thread derailment!

All the rap stars and young kids seem to love Scarface, but I have never understood the appeal. I do love me some gangster movies, but not that one.

Great looking figure, though. If Pacino is allowing his likeness to be used, then I, too, would hope to get a Michael Corleone at some point.

I agree. Although I feel that Scarface is one of the most over-rated films, I still feel its a very iconic character and, if it comes out great, would definitely add one to my collection.

Eric

Yeah, I think Scarface is very overhyped. Its a fun movie, but not his best role.

Probably helps that its such a quotable movie, that and all the violence and rampant drug use :lol

Everytime I've seen cribs on I always seem to be able to find a scarface poster framed in a rappers house somewhere. Half of them probably haven't even seen it. :lol

Back