Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

Yo Voorhees I just got one from Toys 2, you're lucky that you live in Canada, $35 to ship USA. I usually stick to Rocky and Rambo, but am a huge Scarface fan. I didn't want to wait and miss a chance to get this. I'm still pissed that I didn't get the Godfather HT when it was only $150 I have the two talking Sideshow Scrafaces, they only cost me $50 a piece on ebay. I really love them and people laugh their asses off when they hear them talk, I know the sculpts aren't very good I them, but it's the talking feature that you get them for.

Yeah since I started collecting 12" figures i've always gone through Toys2.net so I know to always get in early before the inevitable price hike later on. Godfather is phenominal, just keeping looking for a good deal.

The Sideshow Scarface figs were hilarious, cool pieces no doubt for $50. The talking feature always cracked me up .............. the voice isn't all that good or close to Pacino. Well it is close but not really. Congrats on getting yours ordered though, last I heard its sold out most places. It'll only go up from here on.

how much was it with shipping

$209.88 shipped to Florida. When I saw the $200 price tag at BBTS, I was a little shocked, but it doesn't look like any other US stores are getting them. I figured Storerooms would get it, but they would have posted a pre-order by now. Cotswold too would have Facebooked a pre-order for it.

$209.88 shipped to Florida. When I saw the $200 price tag at BBTS, I was a little shocked, but it doesn't look like any other US stores are getting them. I figured Storerooms would get it, but they would have posted a pre-order by now. Cotswold too would have Facebooked a pre-order for it.

damn thats crazy

i sold my scarface pf and was hoping for a hot toys figure

i dont know why im not pulling the trigger on this

Hey man when you placed your order at Toys2 did they charge you for it already? Because Ive been charged already for it.

Hey man when you placed your order at Toys2 did they charge you for it already? Because Ive been charged already for it.

They only charge you once it ships.

They only charge you once it ships.

This is correct. Once you place your preorder they do a pre-authorized check on your card which lasts I believe for 2-3 days. So that may explain why it seems they charged you.

hmm i may do this then if they charge when it ships,,,,hmmm

ordered! damn you vorheees! lol

i hope youre right about the temporary charge! lol

haha

thanks vorhees...hell look great next to the don...

This is correct. Once you place your preorder they do a pre-authorized check on your card which lasts I believe for 2-3 days. So that may explain why it seems they charged you.

:lol I actually thought they charged now--so I put it on my 4.9% Platinum Points card. Daddy wants a free iPod.

but what about when i do the michael corleone headsculpt...youre gonna need another gf chair! lol

:lol I actually thought they charged now--so I put it on my 4.9% Platinum Points card. Daddy wants a free iPod.

Hehe that would suck! Then again some of us need to start paying for things ahead of time to avoid failure when delivery time arrives :lol

but what about when i do the michael corleone headsculpt...youre gonna need another gf chair! lol

surprisedkitty.gif

Sorry, come again, what Michael Corleone?

Hehe that would suck! Then again some of us need to start paying for things ahead of time to avoid failure when delivery time arrives :lol

surprisedkitty.gif

Sorry, come again, what Michael Corleone?

i want to.... talked to rocco maybe...:)

Hows this for peer pressure, theres only 2 left. :nana:

:lol
So will the money stay out or will it go back in until it gets ready to ship? And does anyone know if the gun will be able to ____ back like Hot Toys?

Back