Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

So will the money stay out or will it go back in until it gets ready to ship? And does anyone know if the gun will be able to ____ back like Hot Toys?

Yeah after a few days the amount is released. I'm not even sure why it would require days but it does. They officially charge you when it ships.

I wonder what the bad word is?

He said ____ :exactly:

:monkey3

Yeah after a few days the amount is released. I'm not even sure why it would require days but it does. They officially charge you when it ships.

He said ____ :exactly:

:monkey3
Alright thanks. If anyone finds out if you can pull back on it let me know.

Well until its released nobody will know forsure. This is Blitzways very first release. If it were HT's i'd say it could ____ back forsure.

So no one gets this figure before anyone else? Everyone gets it the same time?

I'm REALLY conflicted about ordering this. BIG Scarface fan, but it's pricey and it's a new company, without a proven track record; if it turns out to suck, that would not be good. On the other hand, by the time folks have this in hand and can give it a yea or nay, it will probably be too late to order, except for buying it off of EBay for a vastly inflated price. I hate having to make up my mind, dammit! :)

I'm REALLY conflicted about ordering this. BIG Scarface fan, but it's pricey and it's a new company, without a proven track record; if it turns out to suck, that would not be good. On the other hand, by the time folks have this in hand and can give it a yea or nay, it will probably be too late to order, except for buying it off of EBay for a vastly inflated price. I hate having to make up my mind, dammit! :)
lol I went on head and pre-ordered it. If the figure sucks people wont buy from them again so I think it will be good.

I should be making some sort of commission for this. :panic:

You're welcome, Eric. :pfft:

They'll most likely restock (like Boot said) so i'm sure you'll have another crack at it. All he's doing is pre selling the amount he'll end up ordering OR the amount he's allowed to order from his distributor.

However, I just managed to get it from ABC Express!

Does it bother anyone that the neck looks plain and not as detailed as the face?

yeah vorhees! youre like a 1/6 figure pusher! you buy!

basteech!

they are cheaper on evil bay.....here is a link

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Blitzway-S...736?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c16e8d060

wish i would have waited a little longer and gotten under 200...but oh well...:)

I dunno, 200+ feedback with less than 100% positive? I wouldn't trust it but thats just me.

Does it bother anyone that the neck looks plain and not as detailed as the face?

I think it looks ok. It looks like a good match.

yeah vorhees! youre like a 1/6 figure pusher! you buy!

basteech!

:lol

Back