Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway Basic Instinct figures.

It's not something I'd ever buy or a film I care about but credit where it's due, that is a beautiful looking statue.

Hopefully we now get an announcement of a cool new 1:6 line from Blitzway. Fingers crossed for Die Hard but most of the suggestions on this thread I'd be happy with.

Yes please :rock

They are wasting their time and talents for the weirdest license ever.

Yea, its just strange. Not sure why anyone would want that on the shelf but eh, not my collection.

This will be up for steep discounts after the release.

SiUsxhq.jpg

WGUx7aP.jpg

It looks amazing. The quality of it might just sway a few people but will it be enough people?

Not something i would buy, but that's one amazing statue. I like what blitzway is doing, making something different and unique for collectors. Other than Bruce Lee, they truly go where no company in recent years has gone and i like it. They were the first to finally announce 1/6 Ghostbusters as well if i remember correctly.

Judging by the look they choose on Rocky, i have a feeling if they ever decide to make a Rambo statue, it's gonna be one we don't expect. A First Blood in M65 jacket, because it just seems to be Blitzway's taste and i don't mind it. Always wanted a FB statue in my collection.

I'm a fan of Sharon Stone, but this one is way outside my budget. It does make me want to hunt down a 1/6 HS of her to kitbash a figure though.

This'll sell out.
And complete Blitzway's trilogy of having the 3 greatest movie statues ever made - Marilyn, Rocky, Stone.
Not sure how they're so far above anyone else.

This statue is eerily accurate and im sure will do fine among collectors. It will be a limited run and available worldwide. I am sure there are a ton of fans of either the movie and or Stone who would love to own it.

They need to market it to the right crowd, i.e. non collectors, not the usual collectors of comic book/fantasy characters. Still, it looks great and hope to see more offbeat subjects from Blitzway.

Interesting license and choose when you consider that Blitzway makes only two to three collectibles a year. It is a beautiful statue, am just not into Basic Instinct.

After getting the Blitzway Rocky II statue which imo is the best Rocky/Stallone collectible ever produced, I was hoping for more Rocky or even a Rambo from Blitzway, I guess that's over now.

Interesting license and choose when you consider that Blitzway makes only two to three collectibles a year. It is a beautiful statue, am just not into Basic Instinct.

After getting the Blitzway Rocky II statue which imo is the best Rocky/Stallone collectible ever produced, I was hoping for more Rocky or even a Rambo from Blitzway, I guess that's over now.

IIRC the two Bruce Lee statue releases were pretty spaced out, so there's still hope.

I'm torn on this statue. Part of me wants to wait until after SDCC and Wonderfest to decide (especially with the TBD edition size) but I'm not sure what the deciding factor is to begin with. I doubt she'd ever quite fit with my collection regardless of any future preorder plans. However, Marilyn was also an impulse purchase I've had zero regrets about in the year and a half I've owned her.

Its a good piece for those who have a movie collection theme, not just comics. It is an iconic scene.

I wonder why so many people, here and in other places, find it so hard to understand there are others with different tastes.

It's really amazing, and keeps in time with everything BW has been up to lately.....

But 500 smackers? Damn.....

Better hope there are a lot of female statue fans out there....or a lot of SS fans.......something?!??!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back