Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway Basic Instinct figures.

It is one of the most famous scenes in cinematic history. If I ever come across this statue on discount somewhere, I could see myself picking her up.

Yea, its just strange. Not sure why anyone would want that on the shelf but eh, not my collection.
Actually, given that it is a statue, this makes a lot more sense. I'm not a big statue collector, nor have I ever had an interest in "sexy" statues. But probably 3/4 of the statues SSC puts out are of busty comic book characters. And this is very much in line with Blitzway's Marilyn Monroe. They aren't trying to appeal to military doll collectors with this one.

It is one of the most famous scenes in cinematic history. If I ever come across this statue on discount somewhere, I could see myself picking her up.
Let's not get carried away here.

Most def one of the most infamous scenes ever.

Yea, its just strange. Not sure why anyone would want that on the shelf but eh, not my collection.

Shes one of cinemas most iconic femme fatales, plus its a gorgeous sculpt.

There are film fans out there that dont just like things that explode or kick.

Exactly.

I wonder who the sculptor is.

Producer : Won Choi
Director : K Kwon
Marketing : Won Choi
Production Management : K Kwon
Art director & Supervisor : Hai Lim
Sculpt : YongKyum Kim, JongHyuk Park
Head Paint : Hyunji Kim
Paint : Yelim Choi, Master-B
Costume Fabrication : Hai Lim
Diorama Base Design : Hai Lim
3D modeling : Hyeok Jeon
Photographer : StyleFirst
Package Design : Hongbaksa
Editor of Photography : Hongbaksa
The Blitzway Design & Development Team
Manufactured by : BLITZWAY Co.,Ltd.

I like the headsculpt. It's just....i'm not into statues. If this was a figure, and I had lots of dispossible income, I'd probably get her and flip it later online.

Yong Kim did their Marilyn too yeah?

It's a beautiful statue of one gorgeous woman playing a pretty iconic character. Not something I would buy myself, but I'm sure there's plenty of fans out there that will buy this.
If they do make her in 1/6 scale and it looks this good and hopefully under $150, it'd be an instant buy for me.

Shes one of cinemas most iconic femme fatales, plus its a gorgeous sculpt.

There are film fans out there that dont just like things that explode or kick.

Yeah... but this is universally known as a pretty crap movie in itself film fans or non film fans alike.

One of the most iconic scenes ever absolutely. But not exactly for acting/writing/cinematography(well maybe haha) or anything else that usually attracts film fans.

It's not something I'd ever buy or a film I care about but credit where it's due, that is a beautiful looking statue.

Hopefully we now get an announcement of a cool new 1:6 line from Blitzway. Fingers crossed for Die Hard but most of the suggestions on this thread I'd be happy with.

Well done BW! :clap I like that it is statue, similar to their Marilyn, which was a real hit.

Here you go:

19452870_1611672125534440_7793386765122502411_o.jpg

19452933_1611672282201091_3921420798768712322_o.jpg

19577137_1611672182201101_4069138782882884755_o.jpg

Back