Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway Basic Instinct figures.

I just can't imagine who is going to want to buy these.

I just can't imagine who is going to want to buy these.

Not my favorite film...but my toy buff and film buff selves can peacefully co-exist without having to agree so if they look anywhere near as good as my two Durdens and my Carlito...me!

Not my favorite film...but my toy buff and film buff selves can peacefully co-exist without having to agree so if they look anywhere near as good as my two Durdens and my Carlito...me!

Fair enough. I just limit myself to figure of movies I love or at least characters I care about even if the movies aren't great e.g. Harley from SS.

I am not overly interested in Catherine Tremmell per se but if she's in her white dress, I can certainly see her as a baseline for a less cheesy movie version of Emma Frost for my idealised x-men movie line. Not sure that I'd pick Douglas as Sebastian Shaw though...

For me, this is finally a chance to get a Michael Douglas. Aside from Falling Down, his look doesn't really change in his films. Hopefully it can be adapted to Wall Street.

On the plus side, these are probably going to be some nice looking figures.,

If the Michael Douglas figure comes with a Jeanne Tripplehorn figure bent over the sofa, I'm in!

It would certainly have to include a rip-away bra. "That's NOT what I call making love"

Blitzway pulled their Facebook post?

Perhaps the higher ups at blitzway hadn't seen the film prior to announcement and were duped by their horny underlings:lol

Seriously it's not a terrible movie but really it's only still a thing because of one scene. The most paused and rewound scene in the history of film.

Blitzway pulled their Facebook post?

That would be quite hilarious if they went back to the licensor like "Ummm yeah, we didn't realize NOBODY wanted these figures. Can we get our money back please?"

I'm sorry but although it may not be the best film ever they would be a interesting addition to any collection! I might get them you know.

If a Sharon Stone figure would make a decent white Queen / Emma Frost custom, who would make a decent Sebastian Shaw?

Little late for April Fools.

:lol

This is certainly an iconic movie; but just not one you'd ever think of having collectibles. Nor people wanting to collect from it.

Iconic scene maybe, but for sure not an iconic movie.

Seems great.

Can I have Blitzway Teletubbies for next one?

Back