Blitzway Star Wars license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More info and pics. Mostly regarding the Black Label version but good to have official confirmation that they’re using real leather. I believe Kenobi will also have real leather for his belt.

• HAND-PAINTED
Black Label is the exclusive Blitzway line painted entirely in-house. Every figure is meticulously detailed to reveal lifelike textures, from scars to visible blood vessels under the skin, creating unmatched realism and vitality.

• MOVING EYES
Our innovative Moving Eyes technology allows precise eye positioning using magnets. Adjust the gaze to enhance dynamic poses, adding a layer of realism that intensifies each scene.

• ROOTED HAIR
The rooted hair technique, with individually applied strands, brings lifelike movement and allows for expressive styling, enhancing the figure's authenticity.

• GENUINE LEATHER
The Black Label and Standard versions of Blitzway's Star Wars products are crafted from genuine leather.
This premium material ensures longevity and resists the peeling or cracking often seen with synthetic options, enhancing the collectible's overall value. As always, Blitzway's unwavering commitment to its products guarantees no compromise in materials or craftsmanship.

IMG_3975.jpeg

IMG_3977.jpeg

IMG_3978.jpeg

IMG_3979.jpeg

I would love to get these but do not know of any UK supplier or even EU supplier come to that. I think what with their weight the costs for international shipping would be very high.

Back