Blitzway Star Wars license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had contacted a UK statue retailer who sells Blitzway products and they said they hoped to stock these and would let me know once they knew for sure. Had a message today saying "Anakin and Obi-Wan are only licenced for sale in Japan" so they cannot get them.

If the above is correct think I will have to stick to Hot Toys!

I had contacted a UK statue retailer who sells Blitzway products and they said they hoped to stock these and would let me know once they knew for sure. Had a message today saying "Anakin and Obi-Wan are only licenced for sale in Japan" so they cannot get them.

If the above is correct think I will have to stick to Hot Toys!
Hope it's not correct... I'd would be a missed opportunity not selling this outside Japan, specially because they're going to go for crazy prices on Ebay.

This would also mean that not even Specfiction can sell them which doesn't make any sense because they're on preview on their website.

Last edited:
Hope it's not correct... I'd would be a miss opportunity not selling this outside Japan, specially because they're going to go for crazy prices on Ebay.

This would also mean that not even Specfiction can sell them which doesn't make any sense because they're on preview on their website.
What a huge wasted opportunity that would be. I can't imagine a licensed Star Wars product not being available in the US, at a minimum. If not, I'll have to admire these from a far...

I'm never going to financially recover from this

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-10-10 220111.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-10-10 220111.png
    70.9 KB
Paid the deposit for both the standard Anakin and Kenobi. Too good to pass up and while I'd be fine with BBTS, I don't want to assume they'll get these. Pleasantly surprised at free US shipping!

Back