Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats, mate. Can't wait to get mine!

You should definitely contact Sideshow. They have it in stock and it would be likely that they can offer replacements. In any case, asking them nicely is free of charge. :)

They said I would have to contact the person who sold it to me, and they would have to contact them or (if they didn't get it from Sideshow) the store they bought it from, who would then have to contact Sideshow. Seems like too much work IMHO.

They said I would have to contact the person who sold it to me, and they would have to contact them or (if they didn't get it from Sideshow) the store they bought it from, who would then have to contact Sideshow. Seems like too much work IMHO.

Oh, yea I guess so. But hey, it's just a name plate. As long as the bad boy himself is safe and sound. :)

Luckily it's only visible from certain angles, so I guess it's not a big deal. It's possible it could affect resale value though. And yes, the big guy himself is fine. :)

I don't think so. It seems that the acrylic layer on top is scuffed/scratched, rather than there being something on top of it that could be removed. This picture shows what it's like, but it's sort of a worst case scenario. You can't really notice them from a normal viewing distance.

fett_name_plate.jpg

I don't know if it would work. Maybe someone can clue us in. But maybe some dental tooth paste would do the job. Work the surface carefully, and for some time, with tooth paste and a fine piece of fiber cloth.

This is a popular solution among watch collectors if the glass surface of watches have some scratches.

As I said try Novus cleaner/polish. I had a small problem on the corner of my Vader bust plaque, now you cannot notice it, it's perfect, like new.

I'm thinking of picking one of these up, for those of you that have it, is it worth the money?

I'm thinking of picking one of these up, for those of you that have it, is it worth the money?

Dude, that question won't help you. It might be worth it for them, but not for you. That's al completely individual matter. Best thing that you can do is to watch a bunch of reviews and make a decision based on that.

I'm getting this piece in March by the way. Worth it to me.

Back