Boba Fett Show of Hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you canceled your PF Boba Fett?

• Yes

Votes: 45 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Undecided whether to cancel or not

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Didn't order Boba Fett

Votes: 50 33.6%

• Total voters
tomandshell said:
Hey now!! That looks like a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. My favorite fast food meal of all time. I'd pay good money for one of those right now, minus the mayo and tomato.

:monkey1

Indeed it is, and I have some apple juice just for you! :dump

You know, you have to lighten the mood somehow.

Isn't four months worth of spicy chicken sandwiches, daily, more enjoyable than Plasti-fett?

Another exclusive is about to be sold for at least $350. I wouldn't cancel if I was an exclusive owner!

Just because you wish it will be cheaper doesn't make it so :rolleyes:

tomandshell said:
Hey now!! That looks like a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. My favorite fast food meal of all time. I'd pay good money for one of those right now, minus the mayo and tomato.

:monkey1

I agree!! No MAYO!!!! MAYO is disgusting :monkey4

I requested SS to cancel my order as my card was already pre-authorized, and Jennifer kindly cancelled.

I was so much excited about him until I heard this convertion thing. I think on it so much and decided to cancel at the end.

as I have funds now, I just ordered the Spider 1:1 bust. I know I will not be disappointed with Spidey, more marvel for me :chew

LOTRFan said:
spicychix.jpg

No lettuce or tomato. I love these!!!

Kookie said:
Another exclusive is about to be sold for at least $350. I wouldn't cancel if I was an exclusive owner!

Just because you wish it will be cheaper doesn't make it so :rolleyes:

i dont wish it'll be cheeper..just it should be...and thats the way the fett cooky will crumble:monkey1

The way the helmet looks is my only gripe. Could have been better if it were shaped a little more accurately. But not so big a deal that I would cancel...

And I'll take a Spicy Chicken Sandwich too... :rotfl

Have you had the four alarm spicy chicken sandwich? It has pepper jack cheese, spicy chipotle sauce and jalapenos on top. Too hot for me.

:monkey4

Years ago, Wendy's had an Italian chicken sandwich made with a special parmesan chicken breast, mozarella and marinara sauce. That was the best...

Just got my Fett in and it is amazing. People can think what they want, but once on the shelf he looks like one of the best PFs ever.

tomandshell said:
Have you had the four alarm spicy chicken sandwich? It has pepper jack cheese, spicy chipotle sauce and jalapenos on top. Too hot for me.

:monkey4

Years ago, Wendy's had an Italian chicken sandwich made with a special parmesan chicken breast, mozarella and marinara sauce. That was the best...

I want to try that new one. Gotta got to Wend's this weekend.

I love that spicy sammich. The jalapenos make it just perfect for this Mexican. :D

But, I still prefer Chick-Fil-A here in the South.

Darkshadowcollectibles said:
Just got my Fett in and it is amazing. People can think what they want, but once on the shelf he looks like one of the best PFs ever.
I totally agree, but I'm not sure what a comment like that is doing in a thread about spicy chicken sandwiches...

:D

Back