Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank guys! I use acrylics mainly, but on occasion I use oils. I actually prefer oils, but the drying times and my lack of patience don't mix. :)

Agreed, oils are better. I bake mine under heat lamps to get it
to set faster, but still takes hours. :D

How do you get that stippled look on Windu's skin. Airbrush?
I could tell you but then I would have to kill you.:naughty
Seriously though thanks. It's kind of complicated and difficult to explain.

Last edited:
Jayne

384462661.jpg

:bow:bow:bow

what do you say, its one of the best paint ups i have ever seen!!!

Master :bow

I'm serious though you Josh small and Les are like inhumanly talented as far as I'm concerned... So much mad respect and I'm a creative professional myself... And I'm in awe of what you have it's raw technical talent...

You'd be retired now if you'd take commissions. Amazing stuff.

After seeing the number of custom artists that have had breakdowns on this board over the years, I don't blame him for not taking commissions. It must be tedious as hell to paint the same sculpts over and over again, especially at that level of intricacy.

After seeing the number of custom artists that have had breakdowns on this board over the years, I don't blame him for not taking commissions. It must be tedious as hell to paint the same sculpts over and over again, especially at that level of intricacy.

Some artists just don't know when to say "No, keep your money, my docket is full for a while. Contact me in a few months."

Back