Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

Bowen Designs Hercules sneaked at Statue Marvels tonight!

941989886_rBxyz-O.jpg

I'm not gonna lie! This is sex on a pedestal!:drool
And nipples! Nipples on a Bowen statue!:panic:

Hercules looks cool, but why is he so pale?

Everything looks good enough but wtf is he holding? a cup? chalace? Holy Grail? :lol Shouldn't it be as long as an arm? Some kind of a club I am sure.

Everything looks good enough but wtf is he holding? a cup? chalace? Holy Grail? :lol Shouldn't it be as long as an arm? Some kind of a club I am sure.

"Hercules's favorite weapon was his large wooden club. The club was supplanted by his current weapon, his Golden Mace, which is not actually made of gold but was forged by the god Hephaestus from enchanted adamantine, the legendary substance after which Dr. Myron MacLain named his artificially created adamantium. The Mace is therefore virtually indestructible, and has survived direct blows from Thor's hammer."

"Hercules's favorite weapon was his large wooden club. The club was supplanted by his current weapon, his Golden Mace, which is not actually made of gold but was forged by the god Hephaestus from enchanted adamantine, the legendary substance after which Dr. Myron MacLain named his artificially created adamantium. The Mace is therefore virtually indestructible, and has survived direct blows from Thor's hammer."

Yes, I read the bios. But whatever this statue is holding, it looks like a drinking cup.

You're obviously someone who never read any comics pre-1990! LOL :ohbfrank:

Thanks,

BB

Yes, I read the bios. But whatever this statue is holding, it looks like a drinking cup.

HAHA, that thing he is holding IS the mace. And it looks identical to what it looks like in the comics.

Not exactly like the one in the comic. There is no sharp part on top in the comic.

Back